Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange

love it!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 07:31 pm
I just got up from a long nap so I guess I'd better get busy. I mean, I must be how many posts behind by now? heheheh That was funny, Setanta!

Actually, I spend a lot of time on the computer. There's where I do my work. I'm an extremely fast typist and I'm a dynamo when it comes to multi-tasking.

But, I do hate to spoil your little anyone over the age of ten who cares thing here. Why do you spend so many keystrokes on me? I mean, I'm flattered and all, but it's totally unnecessary. So, let me clear up a couple of things for you:

1. I am NOT PoetSeductress, never was, never will be. She's a completely different person that lives in a completely different state than I do.

2. I am NOT now nor have I ever had a homosexual relationship.

Now, that ought to help you out so you don't have to spend as much time responding to my posts and all. Just trying to think of you! Laughing

DrewDad, I have often wondered the same thing myself. :wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 05:24 pm
So like, who wants to speculate no how soon MOAN will be forced to rely upon the juicy details of her lesbian relationship with PS to keep folks sucked-in and interested in her otherwise drab and ordinary life?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 05:39 pm
Before we focus on MA's "drab and ordinary" life, why don't you fill us in on the fabulous details of YOUR exciting and extraordinary life, Setana.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 05:19 am
MOAN made, and consistently makes, the decision to make herself the focus of threads. Therefore, she is fair game. When i start threads, which were not intended to be silly--and obviously so--at the outset, i don't make myself the topic of thread. Of course, if you want to make you obsessive contempt for me the topic, you help yourself. I've dealt with better snipers than you have ever shown yourself to be--and as i've never made you the target of special attacks, as you have done with me at least twice now, my conscience is clear.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 07:51 am
Setana:

I don't understand why you respond to Momma Angel's posts except to bask in the cruel infliction of your words upon her. If you don't like her, why don't you just ignore her rather than make her the object of your ridicule? It's very painful to read what you write about her. It's makes me cringe and it's difficult to witness that kind of unrelenting cruelty without saying something. I know that you're a better person than that and I hope you regain your sense of propriety.

Debra
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 07:54 am
As you might imagine, i don't entirely agree with your characterization. I acknowledge that i take the opportunity, from time to time, to rub her nose in what it is about her that i don't like. However, i don't stalk her, and i also see no reason to desist from amusing myself in what is ultimately a harmless persuit. For example, in this thread, i mocked the topic--she could easily have simply ignored that. My subsequent posts were silly remarks which referred to other member's posts which had nothing to do with MOAN. It was her decision to once again address me directly.

She needn't have done so.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:04 am
Setanta wrote:
I am not in the least fascinated with her, and anyone who doesn't by now realize that DD relishes the role of turd-stirrer hasn't been paying attention.

I stirred you up rather well....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:05 am
Good work, DD, i salute you . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:09 am
No need to get all pissy....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:13 am
Turds must die.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:15 am
Light a match.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:17 am
Debra_Law,

I appreciate you saying what you did to Setanta. His posts sometimes make me cringe also. But, I am learning to ignore most of what he says.

Actually, I am starting to get the feeling that he is getting his jollies by this idea of me and PoetSeductress having a lesbian affair, which though I won't put anyone down for their sexual orientation, he knows by my posts that I am heterosexual. I have to agree with DrewDad's posts that it seems Setanta has some fascination with, if not me, at least attacking me personally through his posts.

I do feel he does "follow me around" sometimes just to post something nasty, but I can't prove that's true. I have tried to make peace with him and am still offering him that olive branch to put all of this to rest. I hope he accepts it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:18 am
Why? You odd little meatball thingy you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:19 am
When hell freezes over . . . if you see Old Nick sharpening his skates, send me a valentine . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:21 am
THAT'S why I should light a match?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:22 am
I believe DD was referring to the celebrated explosive properties of flatulence.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:24 am
Well, then.....DrewDad must die, too.

What the hell did that have to do with hell freezing over?

Oh...I get it.....you don't WANT it to freeze.

Mins are strange...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:26 am
Wimmins is stranger . . .

Wimmins look wicked
When you're unwanted
Streets are uneven
When you're down . . .
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 05:12:09