SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM PS

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:17 pm
So what happened was she can't get on A2K for some sort of issue she has. You have been speaking through an email system other than a2k... and she wanted people to understand.

Sounds reasonable to me
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:18 pm
Osso,

I kind of wish I hadn't done this now, but she's a friend. She wanted a favor and well, I'm her friend.

It's not A2K or their security, etc. It is the individual action of someone. So, please, don't misunderstand that. It has nothing to do with A2K Admin or anything.

I hope he knows ehBeth. I hope he gets a message to her someway. Not so sure I want to pass it along now, though! LOL
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:23 pm
<puts chair up on blocks, because it's starting to get deep> Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:25 pm
LOL!!!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:28 pm
Fine, think what you will. I think it's pretty sad when someone does a favor for a friend and then they get slapped down for it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:31 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
<puts chair up on blocks, because it's starting to get deep> Rolling Eyes

Laughing
thanks for the belly laugh
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:33 pm
ok shewolf....I win the bet....pay up.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:34 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:36 pm
Momma,

You have to admit that it's a bit far fetched to think that someone who was so scared by a threat over the internet, asked her friend to go to the same place she was threated to "explain" the real reason she left, espeically when that person didn't bother to report it to the mods here, who would have done their best to make it safe for her again.

No one is intentionally bashing you (at least not me) but I find this whole scenario very hard to believe. However, maybe I function differently because I'd have done something about it other than ask my friend to explain why I'd really gone.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:40 pm
I too wonder why someone who has only been 'posting' for such a little while feels so devoted to strange screen names that they would want this done.

I mean, this was a grown woman supposedly.

why would she feel the need to leave a high schoolish style note with someone saying " tell him i said hi... heheheh "
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:42 pm
I like ad-hoc soapoperas better.
The script here is a bit .... confusing.

But some series develop for better - let's wait for page 4.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:43 pm
ANOTHER psychodrama?

Sigh.

Sometimes I remember the good old days when we just bashed each other over the head about beliefs and such.....
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:44 pm
well this can only be resolved through a process of elimination

Was it something I said?
0 Replies

Lash

Walter made me laugh.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Bella Dea,

I certainly did not include you in that comment. Yes, I realize how it must look. But, the one thing people seem to misunderstand about me is I take people at face value until they've given me a reason not to.

PS and I are friends. I talk to her on the phone quite often. But, there are some things she absolutely will not share with me. If she says she can't tell me, then I accept it as she can't tell me and must have her reasons.

Maybe I'm naive. Maybe I'm stupid. But that is how I am with my friends. I'm loyal. I will do whatever I can for them.

As far as the high schoolish thing goes, it's how I feel about Kickycan. It's silly! But, it's a fact.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

as a2k turns
we discover alter egos and multiple personalities

all under one roof

tomorrow
on As a2k turns
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:46 pm
She's in love with kickycan now?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:47 pm
Laughing
poor kicky. noone will leave him and his dirty cat alone
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:48 pm
These things always seem so odd.

I've talked to many of these people here for years and years and years. There are only three that I've corresponded with off of A2K and less than 10 that I've ever sent a PM to. Only one I've ever met face to face.

I don't think I've ever even come across this PS girl.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:49 pm
Oh wait!! I've met two.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:06:17