Hot News on US Iran Campaign

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 08:48 am
Hi there! This subject was created for those of you who try to keep up with the times and wants to follow up the situation about American to-be war against Iran.

Here is the hot news I was able to get to know specially for you:

- Ukraine has signed a contract with Georgia to deliver and install two radio detection and ranging stations 36D6 before the end of March, 2006 that are meant to be sweeping over the territory of Iran.

- The 36D6 systems are planned to be serviced by Georgian military experts who are currently undergoing training in Ukraine.

- Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan have also bough several 36D6 systems from Ukraine and their experts are also undergoing special additional training in Kiev, Ukraine.

As you can see, Ukraine makes a considerable contribution into the upcoming military campaign against Iran as it affords its boot camp for Georgia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. Still, this is not only it. Ukraine also promises to send its peacekeepers to Georgia as though they were going to settle conflict between Georgia and its autonomies Abkhazia and South Ossetia, but in sober fact, they will join American marines in the campaign against Iran.

Thank you for attention. Other news to follow. In the short run, I'm planning to launch my personal web-service where you will be able to check the whole run of the US Iran Campaign.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 466 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 09:11 am
thanks for the info prob and welcome to a2k. What makes you so sure a conflict is going to take place?
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 09:25 am
Pro

Ukraine has been selling this system to several countries.

What makes you think this has anything to do with Iran?
0 Replies