The hook hurts - will anglers feel the pain?

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 08:30 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,286 • Replies: 4
No top replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 09:03 am
.....an aggressive anti-fishing campaign.....

Shows just how much energy can be put into something and used n such a negative way. While I agree that the experiments are worthy, I think Peta will put us all into a large pot of boiling water and wonder how we all got there.

Next thing you know they'll be saying not to take medications because a bacteria is a living thing too. Silly really.

Should angling be banned....can you say "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU THINKING?"

IMO

WHACKOS...Extremists...good gone bad

sad really.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 09:51 am
That is the biggest pile of chum I've ever heard.
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 10:04 am
The other day there was a fly in my room buzzing around and driving me crazy. So I picked up a book and started chasing that fly around like a maniac. I'm sure this gave the fly emotional distress.

Then I caught up to him and slammed him with the book! I thought he was dead but he was only partly, because a few minutes later I heard him buzzing in struggling death throws. So I let him twitch for a few minutes and then I whacked him with the book again! Alas, I got icky fly guts all over my book.

I'm sure the fly was in pain, but I'd do it all over again. Just don't tell PETA on me......

**Whack**Whack**Whack**
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 10:07 am
You know..just our walking im sure puts a great deal of stress onmany animals....
its such a cruel world....
I just cant stand to think what a football game does to like..spiders.

Rolling Eyes

I wont tell Sug...in fact...Ill never let them get it out of me, torture me as they will...I shall not let the reality pass my lips...oh wait, wrong side. Okay..so, if I said 'a friend of mine'...would that be okay?
Wink
0 Replies