How is this possible?

Malvada

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:03 pm
1) A women shoots her husband, drowns him, then hangs him. After this is done, they go out to dinner together.

2) On a fishing trip, there is 2 fathers, and 2 sons, when there is only 3 people in the boat.

HOW ARE THESE TWO POSSIBLE???

PLEASE POST YOUR REPLIES WITH A #1 OR #2 INDICATING WHICH RESPONSE GOES TO WHICH RIDDLE.

THANKS!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,903 • Replies: 20
No top replies

stevewonder

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:12 pm
Re: How is this possible?
Malvada wrote:
1) A women shoots her husband, drowns him, then hangs him. After this is done, they go out to dinner together.

2) On a fishing trip, there is 2 fathers, and 2 sons, when there is only 3 people in the boat.

PLEASE POST YOUR REPLIES WITH A #1 OR #2 INDICATING WHICH RESPONSE GOES TO WHICH RIDDLE.

THANKS!

#2father his son and his grandson sat in the boat
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:19 pm
Re: How is this possible?
Malvada wrote:

THANKS!

#1 the woman is a photographer and shoots a picture of her husband, 'drowns the pic' t develop it and hangs it to dry and then goes to dinner with hubby.

Smile
0 Replies

Malvada

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:20 pm
yeppers
you got it..can you figure out the first one??its tricky...i got that from forensic science....a hard class
0 Replies

Malvada

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:22 pm
damn..your good
your real good....finally someone thats smart like me! lol...ill try and figure out one thats really hard.......okay?
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:26 pm
sure.........but im not smart i might add........ Smile
0 Replies

Malvada

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:31 pm
sure..thats what they all say
i know a riddle but i dont remember it all...but even i couldnt figure this one out....ill get it
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:38 pm
ok.......do i get a prize if i get it?? Very Happy
0 Replies

Malvada

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 09:51 pm
How is this possible?
A prize??? :wink: Hhhhmmm...maybe. I'm still looking for the riddle. Let me think about your "prize", depending on how well you anwser. Rolling Eyes You may get one....... Smile
0 Replies

Malvada

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 12:03 am
I found it..HAH!!!!!!
Heres this riddle that is extremely hard to solve. Are YOU READY???
OKAYS............
HERE GOES NOTHING.......

1 door closes, 9 open. When 9 close, 1 door opens. What is it?

I have been trying to solve this for, like, ever...if you get it..then..well...your a h*ll of a lot smarter than me!!!
0 Replies

AgentK

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 05:28 pm
Its a Shop time table.

1:00 door closes, @ 9:00 open. When @ 9:00 close, @ 1:00 door opens
0 Replies

Malvada

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 01:07 am
what????
i think i get it......no i dont. im confused...can you explain? i dont have an anwser to that riddle. i found it on a website and it cant be solved. are you sure? thats an odd anwser...but your the ONLY one who even came up with an anwser without doubting yourself or guessing. all i say is, "hats off to ya"..lol Smile
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 02:05 am
If this is the same riddle i'm thinking of, it dates back to the time of Solomon and Sheba.

"What is it? An enclosure with ten doors; when one is open, nine are shut, and when nine are open, one is shut," Sheba asked Solomon.

Solomon answered, "The enclosure is the womb, and the ten doors are the ten orifices of man, namely his eyes, his ears, his nostrils, his mouth, the apertures for discharge of excreta and urine, and the navel.

When the child is still in its mother's womb, the navel is open, but all the other apertures are shut, but when the child issues from the womb the navel is closed and the other orifices are open."
0 Replies

Malvada

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 12:54 pm
oohhhhh......
thats wicked. i never heard of that, no wonder why i didn't know the anwser to that riddle. hhhmmm.thanks....

*nows all i need to do is find a riddle thats as hard as the one before*
0 Replies

pokemondude

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:01 am
Answer
She shoots her by getting mad, drowns him in ears, and then hangs up the phone on him.
0 Replies

Malvada

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:34 pm
Okay......
Wow, I never thought of it that way. Very interesting mind you have. I guess by her bing a woman and me being one that I can whole-heartedly agree that that is a possibility.......nice anwser.
0 Replies

danmclaughlin

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 07:27 pm
Im not quite sure, but i think it has something to do with a cat?
Maybe the door to heaven or something
0 Replies

Malvada

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2006 09:59 pm
HARD RIDDLE...........
thats another possibility. wow, its amazing how so many different people can come up with different anwsers, but still have the same basis of the conclusion. i hope that more people reply too this post. i still have yet to find a harder riddle............... Smile
0 Replies

missie7820

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 11:25 am
#2 On a fishing trip, there is 2 fathers, and 2 sons, when there is only 3 people in the boat.

This one is easy. The 3 people are a man, his father, and his son. 3 generations of people...
0 Replies

seibentage

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 09:40 pm
how about at 1 am store doors closes but at 9 am they open
0 Replies