Night night, Irmur.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 09:25 pm
What a face on that cat!
0 Replies

CowDoc

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:58 am
I'm totally impressed that you have a vet that can sleep through a phone call. That's something I was never able to do. I did sleep perform a C-section in my sleep one night, though. Does that count?
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 03:54 pm
littlek wrote:
What a face on that cat!

I chose to interpret that remark in a positive sense!
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 03:55 pm
CowDoc wrote:
I'm totally impressed that you have a vet that can sleep through a phone call. That's something I was never able to do. I did sleep perform a C-section in my sleep one night, though. Does that count?

Was it a success?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 04:05 pm
lmur - definitely a positive statement!
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 03:37 pm
To bring closure, as it were:

The last stage of Billy's rehab occurred 2 nights ago when he started chasing after his favourite toys. Part of our interaction is for me to basically hurl objects around the house and for him to chase after them, "hide" and then chase after the next hurled object and so on until one or both of us is worn out.

His overall favourite is a Pink Panther stuffed-doll which he has bitten, kicked and pummelled with gay abandon over the last few months. For a few days he showed no interest in these activities. While his condition was visibly improving by the day, I knew that his recovery could not be considered complete until the Pink Panther was receiving his daily molestation, which, I am happy to say, is now occurring with all its old ferocity. And then some. Cheers!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 03:42 pm
Awww, Billy looks like my Rufus. Handsome devils those piebald ginger tabbies are!
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 03:54 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Awww, Billy looks like my Rufus. Handsome devils those piebald ginger tabbies are!

Aren't they just? Hey, wonder if there's a gay cat-dating agency where we could hook Billy & Rufus up!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:14 pm
great looking cat, lmur.

I'm pleased that you know your place in the scheme of things. Me, too!

Do we know you from somewhere before?
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:43 pm
margo wrote:
great looking cat, lmur.

I'm pleased that you know your place in the scheme of things. Me, too!?

Hi margo,

"Know your place" - first lesson for "owners" in The Catanic Bible.

margo wrote:
Do we know you from somewhere before?

Please elaborate. I wasn't on Abuzz, if that's what you mean..
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:53 pm
lmur wrote:
cyphercat wrote:

Aren't they just? Hey, wonder if there's a gay cat-dating agency where we could hook Billy & Rufus up!

I googled it, lmur, and shockingly, no such agency exists. I sense a huge untapped market here. Especially since Brokeback Mountain is opening people's eyes to the pain of denying one's nature, people will be all set to accept whatever choices their cat wants to make. I say we team up and make this business happen! (If you supply the capital that is...I'll be more on the ideas end of the partnership... Very Happy)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:54 pm
I think my cat would be interested in such an agency if one ever comes into existence....
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 12:58 am
lmur wrote:
His overall favourite is a Pink Panther stuffed-doll which he has bitten, kicked and pummelled with gay abandon over the last few months. For a few days he showed no interest in these activities. While his condition was visibly improving by the day, I knew that his recovery could not be considered complete until the Pink Panther was receiving his daily molestation, which, I am happy to say, is now occurring with all its old ferocity. And then some. Cheers!

Hooray! The daily Pink Panther torture has resumed!
I'm absolutely delighted, Imur! Very Happy
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 07:07 am
cyphercat wrote:
lmur wrote:
cyphercat wrote:

I googled it, lmur, and shockingly, no such agency exists. I sense a huge untapped market here. Especially since Brokeback Mountain is opening people's eyes to the pain of denying one's nature, people will be all set to accept whatever choices their cat wants to make. I say we team up and make this business happen! (If you supply the capital that is...I'll be more on the ideas end of the partnership... Very Happy)

One could never put a price on intellectual capital. I'm quite sold on this idea. Name ideas for the enterprise? How does Cat-A-Tonic sound?

littlek wrote:
I think my cat would be interested in such an agency if one ever comes into existence....

See? Our first customer and we haven't even started yet.. I'll be paying a visit to Mr. Bank Manager, later..
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 07:09 am
msolga wrote:

Thanks msolga, if there was a big lipsmacking kiss-emoticon, I'd insert it here!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 01:52 pm
Glad to hear all is well, lmur!
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 04:14 pm
J_B wrote:
Glad to hear all is well, lmur!

Thanks J_B. He's feline' fine!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 01:12 am
lmur wrote:
msolga wrote:

Thanks msolga, if there was a big lipsmacking kiss-emoticon, I'd insert it here!!! Very Happy

Oh, that's very nice, Imur! Thank you!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 02:28 am
Imur - yes I was thinking of Abuzz. My Irish mate, Tommy, used to turn up using various names, and I miss him!

Mind you - Irish and a cat lover - you're more than welcome!
0 Replies