Secret session

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 09:04 am
Someone respond to my call. My friend is journalist in Ukraine. Now he's kept under house arrest unduly. The point is that he somehow managed to get privileged information about recent closed session of Ukrainian National Security Council under the chairmanship of Yushchenko himself.
But not long before visiting him of Presidential Security Service officers he had time to tell me some really sensational news. He told what was the agenda of that closed session. I didn't believe him first but after his house arrest I've changed my mind. You see Ukrainian National Security Council presided over by Ukrainian President passed a document concerning the Russian Black Sea Fleet. According it rent of land leasehold by Russian Fleet should be raised almost twice despite existing agreement. And massed propaganda smear campaign against Russian Black Sea Fleet is planned. They intend to make bugbear from Russia that threatens Crimean law and public order and the whole Ukrainian integrity with following displacement Russian Fleet out of that region. Now imagine that entire quite important decision-making was behind closed doors. Neither Parliament nor mass media were informed! And those who somehow found out about this event were treated just like my friend.
And they call that democracy!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 198 • Replies: 1
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 08:40 pm
Maybe you could sell this information to a newspaper. This could be big news!
0 Replies