I want to post this but I am not sure if it is allowed

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 10:56 am
I want to post a story I wrote today, a short story... But it is sexual and somewhat explicit... and I don't want to go against the forum rules which I am not exaclty sure of.... can I post it? If I post it and it is too much, will they delete it or kick me off the forum?

Lol Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,177 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 11:29 am
Post it up!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 11:31 am
I think the nominal guideline for content here is along the lines of PG-13 or so; a broad spectrum of agegroups frequent the site, something which oughtta be taken into consideration. You might wanna submit your story to the Moderators to get their opinion, if you're unsure.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 11:33 am
It seems that I've seen more latitude given in original writing than elsewhere -- makes sense to ask the mods directly, tho.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 11:34 am
(you prolly shouldn't post it if it would make Slappy blush...)
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 11:48 am
It's very detailed... maybe it would be a bad idea.... I wouldn't want my kids reading it if I had any....

But if anyone wants to hear it I'll send it to them in a pm
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 11:50 am
That is probably a good guideline. If you wouldn't want your kids to read it, other people's kids should probably not read it either.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 11:54 am
The best way to describe it is borderline penthouse maybe?? lol... I've never written anyting like it, tought it would be interesting
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 12:02 pm
Is it a true story?

If it involves sex with an amputee/burn victim/mentally challenged individual, I SO need to read this.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 12:50 pm
No amputee's burn victims or mentall challeneged individuals and I guess it is based on a true story
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:23 pm
I think you can relax, Slappy - from what I've seen CrazieLady say about it so far, I'll betchya along with the disappointments she's already handed ya, there ain't even no sex with pets or food items, either - all in all, unlikely to be anything there to set ya to slavvering and quivvering, way it seems, anyway.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:26 pm
Will there be lines like "Her breasts heaved and pulsed in the soft moonlight and a small insect landed on her left nipple and caused Seymour to gasp with desire"

If so.... pm me.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:54 pm
Crazylady, when in doubt don't. This sounds like one of those things that seems like a good idea at the time, but in another week you will post a thread that aksing "how do I delete a previous post?". I know I am disappointing the men here, but I really feel this is one of those things you will come to regret.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 06:00 pm
We got ripped off. What a crock of poop.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:04 pm
Hee.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 07:52 am
timberlandko wrote:
I think you can relax, Slappy - from what I've seen CrazieLady say about it so far, I'll betchya along with the disappointments she's already handed ya, there ain't even no sex with pets or food items, either - all in all, unlikely to be anything there to set ya to slavvering and quivvering, way it seems, anyway.

You're right no sex with food items or animals... I would describe it more as a penthouse article... not one of them farm animal magazines... backyard animals 3 and their bitches ya know!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 07:58 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Will there be lines like "Her breasts heaved and pulsed in the soft moonlight and a small insect landed on her left nipple and caused Seymour to gasp with desire"

If so.... pm me.

No insects either.... sorry Gus!! But there is def. more than one gasp of desire
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:01 am
Tease...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:10 am
nimh wrote:
Tease...
It talks about desirable sex, having waited so long for it..... Long hard..... and soft, silky, smooth.....

:-D
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 03:31 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Crazylady, when in doubt don't. This sounds like one of those things that seems like a good idea at the time, but in another week you will post a thread that aksing "how do I delete a previous post?". I know I am disappointing the men here, but I really feel this is one of those things you will come to regret.

Crazielady420 wrote:
Wow I was/am f*cked.... Remind me never to look back at old threads again...

Wtf was I thinking.... hmmm....

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1854002#1854002

Looks like Green Witch was on to something there.
0 Replies