Idiot Corner

Eva

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:34 pm
I knew it!

You gotta stop at 2 glasses, heph.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:37 pm
What are you doing hanging around here, Dys? Being a bad influence again, I see?

<LOL>
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:01 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Umm, is it bad when there are so many possible examples of one's idiocy that you don't even know where to begin?

cypher, this is your chance to embrace your Idiothood. Perhaps a moment of quiet meditation will sort through the morass. All idiot stories are welcome. As a deeply flawed idiot, I welcome all contributions.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:04 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
J_B wrote:
No special event, it's more of an ongoing enterprise.

took the words right out of my mouth....

I just spent the last HOUR, doing a PM that had many images in them...

I clicked submit...I'm not sure if it got sent....not in my sent items.

So I'm going to take a fukitol and go to bed.

http://www.fukitol.com/img/fukitol.jpg

Chai Tea, the computer was an idiot, not you. And popping a Fukitol makes you less of an idiot. Sorry, you'll have to do better to be an idiot.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:09 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I went to a sales appointment unprepared. Didn't have the current contracts with me. Actually, even the old contract I had was missing a page. Ended up getting the sale.

Had you not gotten the sale then you would have been an idiot. In this case your idiocy was cancelled out.

Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
So I sent in the old one, and uh...took the liberty of signing the missing page for Mr. Customer after getting home.

This is more like it. Although, no one found out? Therefore, you may not wear the Idiot crown.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:10 pm
dadpad wrote:
I decided to have a clean up in a paddock. All the dead limbs were piled up. Put screwed up newspaper in and lit it. The fire nearly catches...... but not quite............. Paper goes out. No fire happenning.............. I know how to fix this................ 2 stroke. It'll be ok, see no fire, paper gone out. slosh on a bit of 2 stroke.

BOOOOOOM

stupid STUPID Idiot

It took two or 3 weeks for all the skin to peel off my face.

Gracious, you rate right up there with Timber-- A fine example of Idiot.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:20 pm
Eva wrote:
This reminds me of a thread I used to love. Here's my entry. I think it qualifies here.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15176&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Lotsa candidates for the Idiot's Corner there.

Ha, I perused this...car stories will put anyone in the Idiots Corner.

I rented a car and locked the keys inside on a weekend in a rural town. No service till Monday. Ding-dong Idiot.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:23 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
hephzibah wrote:

I hit the floor like a sack of potatoes! As I'm laying there groaning all wrapped up in the chair my dog, who I just tried to kill by falling on top of him, comes and licks me right on the face...

ARGH...

Working on draperies a couple of weeks ago, managed to take the same tumble, only I was even using a step ladder.

Like you, I almost fell on my cat Jezebel, who thank God, managed to leap out of the way a the last second.

As I lay there trying to decide if I was hurt, she said.....

"You F*CKING Idiot! What's WRONG with you! You could have KILLED me!"

Then, she licked her butt.

Nothing like a cat to confirm your Idiocy. Of all the actions the feline could have done, licking her keester really sends it home.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:25 pm
hephzibah, your dog licking your face restores a bit of your dignity. Nonetheless, you are still in the Idiots Corner.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:27 pm
J_B wrote:
Bourbon and beer, interesting combo.

Speaking of which, here's my latest idiot move. I didn't eat much yesterday, mostly fruit and some homemade turkey/bean soup for dinner. While cooking dinner, I poured a fairly large glass of white wine. I can't remember the last time a single glass of wine sent me flying, but I was asleep on the couch by 9:00. I woke up long enough to go to bed and slept until the alarm went off at 6:00. Best night's sleep I've had in ages. Hmmmm, maybe it wasn't so idiotic after all.

That sounds delightful actually. No Idiocy here.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 09:24 pm
Quote:
hephzibah, your dog licking your face restores a bit of your dignity. Nonetheless, you are still in the Idiots Corner.

Cliffhanger... umm hey do I get a prize? Because if I don't get a prize for this then I'll gladly bow out and accept the nomination Kickycan gave me instead! Or is it to late for that? Hmmm.....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 11:25 pm
Cliff Hanger wrote:
J_B wrote:
Bourbon and beer, interesting combo.

Speaking of which, here's my latest idiot move. I didn't eat much yesterday, mostly fruit and some homemade turkey/bean soup for dinner. While cooking dinner, I poured a fairly large glass of white wine. I can't remember the last time a single glass of wine sent me flying, but I was asleep on the couch by 9:00. I woke up long enough to go to bed and slept until the alarm went off at 6:00. Best night's sleep I've had in ages. Hmmmm, maybe it wasn't so idiotic after all.

That sounds delightful actually. No Idiocy here.

Yeah, what a faker. Let's kick her out. :wink:
0 Replies

mixalotdj

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 05:30 am
am i an ideot
am i an ideot
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 05:48 am
pull up a chair and tell us about it.

When did you first realize that you were an idiot?

AINT NOBODY GONNA LEAVE THIS PLACE WITHOUT SINGIN THE BLUES
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:32 am
This is an excellent thread as it enables me to assess some of my fellow A2Kers more accurately that I had previously been able to do.

Unfortunately,I myself have nothing to report.The only thing that might qualify is when I used a torn off piece of a newspaper as a taper to light a cigarette and as it was only a small piece it burned a little faster than I anticipated and I had to drop it.It floated underneath an armchair and set fire to the hessian which some idiot manufacturer had thought best to cover the springs with.It was an antique armchair and very dry due to being near the fire for many years and it more or less conflagrated in too short a space of time for the state the party was in to deal with and the house had burned down by the time the fire brigade arrived.

But it wasn't my house so it didn't really matter much.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:36 am
hephzibah wrote:
Quote:

Cliffhanger... umm hey do I get a prize? Because if I don't get a prize for this then I'll gladly bow out and accept the nomination Kickycan gave me instead! Or is it to late for that? Hmmm.....

Please do not fret, you are high on the list, despite your other woes which I read about in your thread. I do hope you are feeling better-- Indeed, rest assured you are one of the grand prize winners in the Idiots Corner.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:37 am
farmerman wrote:
pull up a chair and tell us about it.

When did you first realize that you were an idiot?

AINT NOBODY GONNA LEAVE THIS PLACE WITHOUT SINGIN THE BLUES

Idiothood is crown I wear with honor.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:42 am
spendius wrote:
This is an excellent thread as it enables me to assess some of my fellow A2Kers more accurately that I had previously been able to do.

Unfortunately,I myself have nothing to report.The only thing that might qualify is when I used a torn off piece of a newspaper as a taper to light a cigarette and as it was only a small piece it burned a little faster than I anticipated and I had to drop it.It floated underneath an armchair and set fire to the hessian which some idiot manufacturer had thought best to cover the springs with.It was an antique armchair and very dry due to being near the fire for many years and it more or less conflagrated in too short a space of time for the state the party was in to deal with and the house had burned down by the time the fire brigade arrived.

But it wasn't my house so it didn't really matter much.

This thread is a fine way to assess other members-- the ones who come forward, at least.

You don't seem too interested in wearing the idiot crown. Burning down someone elses house will only earn you the honor if you call yourself an Idiot at the end or somewhere in the middle or in the beginning.

Therefore, what you have done, is cancelled. You are not an Idiot.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:47 am
Thanks CH.It is very reassuring to be informed that I'm not an Idiot by a first class example of the species.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:58 am
spendius wrote:
Thanks CH.It is very reassuring to be informed that I'm not an Idiot by a first class example of the species.

You're welcome, Spendius. As Timber said, the first step to being one is admitting it.

Being told I am a first class example is a thrill.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Idiot Corner
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 06:13:38