Current Muslim Protests

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:55 am
I have to admit that these protests and riots and killings over a freaking cartoon are tainting my view of Muslims period and certainly of the ones living in the mid east and Asia. I know that's narrow minded but I can't help it. Enough is enough. It seems to truly be becoming a culture of death and hate and violence, even more so than our own.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 948 • Replies: 1
No top replies

material girl

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 06:24 am
Other real Muslims(who dont promote war and threaten people)say that these protesting muslims dont represent the real faith.Its almost like they dismiss them which is great but its very sad and disturbing that the bad people are getting more air time than the real muslim faith followers.
Personally I dont think any religion should be in the slightest bit associated with violence, its supposed to promote peace and love.

I think some people have become power crazy.
A guy at one of the protests last week dressed up as a suicide bomber.This week he apologised and said it wasnt his intention to upset/threaten people!!!!Er, hello!!

And now Abu Hamza is in prison, at least something is going in the right direction.
0 Replies