What is This Truth many Muslims Talk About?

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:18 pm
It seems that this entire forum has been bombarded with display of lectures from the intellectual bravado of some Muslims who chase their own tails in the attempt to prove the unprovable. And many of the threads that I have come in contact with are essentially in favor of defending the "truth" of the Koran. These verses…when read…will tell us how cruel this god is…and how this god (just like the god in the Bible) scares its follower sh!tless and forces them to establish a seemingly never-ending barrage of discrepancies (nonsense). For those Muslims who attack other people's religious beliefs by insulting and humiliating…and trying to provide verses that amount to baloney, and a continuing ranting of "the truth" that lies in the Koran…I also provided some truths, verses from the Koran that state how cruel this god is.

When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants (Koran 17:16-17)

Allah here explains the system he uses when he engages in genocide.

In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost(Koran 8:37)

Well, Allah seems to be quite the "merciful" kind. Aaaaawwww.

How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples (Koran 21:11)

Allah appears to boast about how he kills innocent people.

In their (Non-Muslims) hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease and grievous is the penalty they will incur, because they are false (Koran 2:8-10)

Allah isn't satisfied with killing non-believers; he even makes them suffer by giving them an "extensive rash."

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty (Koran 58:5)

This is probably (most likely) the verse that could've served as an inspiration for those "pious" Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center and continue to terrorize the world to this date.

If you want to read more, let me know. I'd be glad post more verses.

(Now, my question is "what is this truth that lots of Muslims talk about, the truth that lies only in the Koran?")
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 853 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Raul-7

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:00 pm
What are you trying to prove by this? That God only knows destruction, of course this is only reserved for the non-believers.

"Those with faith, those who are Jews, and the Christians and Sabaeans, all who believe in Allah and the Last Day and act rightly, will have their reward with their Lord. They will feel no fear and will know no sorrow." (Surat al-Baqara: 62)
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 01:49 am
Raul-7, I'm just waiting for a reason why I should believe your "truth" and not cast it onto the stinking pile of lies and legends I've already been offered without a scrap of evidence to support them.

(Some words in a book ain't gonna cut it)

No matter how much you hope it's all true, you don't KNOW if Allah even exists.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:09 am
Raul-7 wrote:
What are you trying to prove by this?

Isn't it obvious? I'm providing verses from the Koran that describe your god as cruel, Raul, just like many Muslims have presented verses that tell us that Allah loves us and all that non-sense.

Raul-7 wrote:

That God only knows destruction, of course this is only reserved for the non-believer.

The verses speak for themselves.

Raul-7 wrote:

"Those with faith, those who are Jews, and the Christians and Sabaeans, all who believe in Allah and the Last Day and act rightly, will have their reward with their Lord. They will feel no fear and will know no sorrow." (Surat al-Baqara: 62)

And Frodo Baggins will seek the Mountain of Doom, and cast the ring into the fire. And peace will prevail in all Middle Earth. And everyone will live happily ever after. (Fellowship of the Ring 4:15).
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:28 pm
Re: What is This Truth many Muslims Talk About?
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
It seems that this entire forum has been bombarded with display of lectures from the intellectual bravado of some Muslims who chase their own tails in the attempt to prove the unprovable. And many of the threads that I have come in contact with are essentially in favor of defending the "truth" of the Koran. These verses…when read…will tell us how cruel this god is…and how this god (just like the god in the Bible) scares its follower sh!tless and forces them to establish a seemingly never-ending barrage of discrepancies (nonsense). For those Muslims who attack other people's religious beliefs by insulting and humiliating…and trying to provide verses that amount to baloney, and a continuing ranting of "the truth" that lies in the Koran…I also provided some truths, verses from the Koran that state how cruel this god is.

When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants (Koran 17:16-17)

Allah here explains the system he uses when he engages in genocide.

In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost(Koran 8:37)

Well, Allah seems to be quite the "merciful" kind. Aaaaawwww.

How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples (Koran 21:11)

Allah appears to boast about how he kills innocent people.

In their (Non-Muslims) hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease and grievous is the penalty they will incur, because they are false (Koran 2:8-10)

Allah isn't satisfied with killing non-believers; he even makes them suffer by giving them an "extensive rash."

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty (Koran 58:5)

This is probably (most likely) the verse that could've served as an inspiration for those "pious" Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center and continue to terrorize the world to this date.

If you want to read more, let me know. I'd be glad post more verses.

(Now, my question is "what is this truth that lots of Muslims talk about, the truth that lies only in the Koran?")

NOW I WILL EXPOSE YOUR LIE ABOUT ONE OF THE VERSES.

YOU WROTE:

WHAT THE VERSE REALLY SAYS:

[058:005] Those who resist God and His Apostle will be humbled to dust, as were those before them: for We have already sent down Clear Signs. And the Unbelievers (will have) a humiliating Penalty,-

NOTICE HOW YOU CHANGED THE VERSE FROM "HUMBLED TO DUST" TO "CRUMBLED TO DUST"

HOW COULD THAT HAVE BEEN A TYPO? WHY DO YOU LIE AND MAKE IT PUBLIC?

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:30 pm
and what happened to the rest of the "cruel" verse from the Quran, can you provide more? because i provided countless verses from the bible to show how evil it is, yet you only provided like 4 verses from the Quran, and they were that good, you got ne more?
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 08:21 pm
Be that as it may. Can you tell me, Ali (religious and English expert), what the connotation of the word "humble" holds versus the word "crumble" in the entire verse? In other words, don't you think that the meaning that this verse tries to convey doesn't astray from its true objective when another word like "crumbled" is introduced? If instead of "crumble" or " humbled" I use "turn," will the meaning of what the verse is trying to communicate change? If so, can you tell me how it has changed? Not all submissions of the Bible or the Koran are the same. Some words have been changed here and there, and the meaning left intact.

If I'm going to burn in Hell for including a word that differs from your copy of the Koran, then those people who translated the book from Arabic to English or any other language will go to Hell...if that's the case. But I don't think like that, because I'm not superstitious person, my naive friend.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 08:34 pm
ali87 wrote:
and what happened to the rest of the "cruel" verse from the Quran, can you provide more? because i provided countless verses from the bible to show how evil it is, yet you only provided like 4 verses from the Quran, and they were that good, you got ne more?

I thought you would never ask. I was beginning to worry. Here they are...

"Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them." Koran 8:12

Nice of Allah.

"Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not." (Koran 2:216)

"Warfare"? Can you link this one to celestial terrorism?

"It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. You desire the lure of this world and Allah desires for you the hereafter and Allah is Mighty, Wise.. Now enjoy what you have won as lawful and good and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is forgiving, merciful."(Koran 69:30-37)

or this one?

"(It will be said) Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits. Lo! he used not to believe in God the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding of the wretched. Therefore hath he no lover hear this day nor any food save filth which none but sinners eat." (Koran 69:30-37)

very forgiving this comic book god is, indeed.

"The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is forgiving, merciful."
(Koran 5: 33-34)

I think I like this one better. See how forgiving Allah is? AwWWW

This one is GOOooodd...

"These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling fluid will be poured down their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning." (Koran 22: 19-22)

This one is better.

I will stop here. If you want more loving, forgiving, just verses from the Koran, let me know. Ok?
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 08:41 pm
And for you, Ali, can you answer this question?

"what is this truth that lots of Muslims talk about, the truth that lies only in the Koran?"
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 12:36 am
The words "paradise" and "hell" are each repeated 77 times in the Quran; so why are you only looking at the "hell" side of it?
0 Replies

Yer actual allah

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 01:14 am
Jason....Jason...

...listen to the boy...its so simple....

What happens when you add 77 and 77 ?....you get 154 right ?....so you take away the 10 commandments (which does us all a favour) and you get what...come on...144 !.....and thats the square of the 12 tribes of Israel !

....sometimes I wonder why I bothered with brains...
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 06:40 am
Raul-7 wrote:
The words "paradise" and "hell" are each repeated 77 times in the Quran; so why are you only looking at the "hell" side of it?

So? And? What does this have to do with the verses I took from the Koran?
Is this the way to defend the ranting crapiness of your silly argument, Raul? Or do you write anything that pops up in you head? GOOD JOB!
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 06:47 am
Yer actual allah wrote:
Jason....Jason...

...listen to the boy...its so simple....

What happens when you add 77 and 77 ?....you get 154 right ?....so you take away the 10 commandments (which does us all a favour) and you get what...come on...144 !.....and thats the square of the 12 tribes of Israel !

....sometimes I wonder why I bothered with brains...

Are you trying to teach me math, Yer? Why don't you first produce at least one coherent sentence that relates to the verses I supplied?

Is this all you can do, guys? If you aren't capable to at least present a consistent explanation, simply don't post anything and save yourselves from further embarrassment.
0 Replies