HOW WERE LATINOS CREATED?

ali87

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:29 am
the white christian man raped black and indian women creating latinos.

dont forget that they forced them to become christian.

Also, we must not forget that the biggest blood sheds and terrorism that took place throughout the world happened by Christians. World Wars I and II prove this. The white Christian race would literally wipe out nations out of the face of the earth if their interests are threatened.

We also must not forget about the African slaves who were forcefully brought to the US by the Europeans and were forced to embrace the polytheist trinitarian pagan christianity to at least earn their freedom.

Last and most definitely not least, we must not forget about the Native Americans (Red Indians) and how the white Christian man literally killed more than 90% of their population throughout the lands.

CRIMES OF CHRISTIANITY

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~freethought/foote/crimes/contents.htm

Human equality in Islam V.S. Christianity.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac18.htm#links
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,176 • Replies: 14
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 11:14 am
yada
yada yada
yada yada yada.
ramen.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:43 pm
"the white Christian man raped black and indian women"? What was his name? Is this "white Christian man" another god who begotten the existence of latinos, or just another prophet? (Hmmm, all latinos are mixed according to you...interesting.)

You seem to generalize quite a bit, buddy.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:47 pm
You should really work on getting some credible sources.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:55 pm
Can't help it, can't help it, can't help it .... God forgive me!!

This is the dumbest **** I've seen in a while! Italy would be amazed at your contention that their civilization came about as any reason of Christianity seeings how they pre-dated them!! Latino is a dirative of latin you twit!

Arrrrggghhh!!!!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:58 pm
Etymology
Latino, feminine Latina derives from Latin (the adjectives latinus, latina), originally referring to Latium, the area of Rome, by aitiology derived from a king of the name Latinus.

The term should not be confused with Ladino (the Spanish-based language traditionally spoken by Sephardic Jews) or Ladin (a Rhaeto-Romance language spoken in the Italian Alps), even though the origin for all three names is the same.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:01 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:

This is the dumbest **** I've seen in a while! Italy would be amazed at your contention that their civilization came about as any reason of Christianity seeings how they pre-dated them!! Latino is a dirative of latin you twit!

Arrrrggghhh!!!!

Anon

ur a dumbass, i wasnt referrring to where the meaning of latino came from, with ur blah blah nonesense. latino is a slang term mainly used in north america referring to hispanics, like mexcicans and south americans, ur truly a moron my friend.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:02 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:

Arrrrggghhh!!!!

Anon

the white christian man raped black and indian women creating latinos/hispanics.

dont forget that they forced them to become christian.

Also, we must not forget that the biggest blood sheds and terrorism that took place throughout the world happened by Christians. World Wars I and II prove this. The white Christian race would literally wipe out nations out of the face of the earth if their interests are threatened.

We also must not forget about the African slaves who were forcefully brought to the US by the Europeans and were forced to embrace the polytheist trinitarian pagan christianity to at least earn their freedom.

Last and most definitely not least, we must not forget about the Native Americans (Red Indians) and how the white Christian man literally killed more than 90% of their population throughout the lands.

CRIMES OF CHRISTIANITY

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~freethought/foote/crimes/contents.htm

Human equality in Islam V.S. Christianity.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac18.htm#links
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 12:15 am
ali87 wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:

Arrrrggghhh!!!!

Anon

ur a dumbass, i wasnt referrring to where the meaning of latino came from, with ur blah blah nonesense. latino is a slang term mainly used in north america referring to hispanics, like mexcicans and south americans, ur truly a moron my friend.

You're a pathetic creature! If you're going to throw around words, you should learn the meanings first. You're not worth the trouble to educate!!

Anon
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 12:21 am
Ali's educational level is exceeded only by his unparalleled spelling and grammar.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 06:53 am
Somebody get Amigo in here, he'll die of a fit of hysterical laughin' . . . this guy is unbelievable thick . . . i suspect he could sit on a newspaper and dangle his legs . . .
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:21 am
I was about to explain to this individual the true origin of mexicans and South American people, from which ancestors they came to be. But it seems that the explanation would render itself futile to his limited amount of brain cells. Oh, well. Tomorrow is Tusday, and the garbage man will pick up the trash.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:39 am
You live in Toronto?
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:53 am
New York.
0 Replies

FactsNOTfaith

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2011 03:46 pm
@ali87,
All religions are just man-made mythology, but, I do agree that the christians have done some absolutely disgusting things in this world over thousands of years. The Islamic faith isn't any better, it's all mythology. Only the weak minded drones will not research, just accept whatever their peers tell them is the REALLY REAL religion.
0 Replies