Universe and God considered as nothing? IN a childs rhyme

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 02:00 pm
Firstly I would jsut like to make a statement about the universe and such. The universe is supposedly an infinite entity from which we are created and existing in right? We know that somethign that is Infinite has no beginning and no end. If that is the case, I think the universe is non-existent then. My reasoning? Well, 'Nothingness' has no begin and no end, and if you were to compare the universe to an area where there seems to be no boundaries, that would be considered as nothing. Like if the universe were to end, we show it as everything just being white with no limits and thus 'nothing.' So if Nothing has no beginning and no end, and the universe has no beginning and no end, then that must mean the universe is nothing. Its just like god, god cant have a beginning and definitely not an end. Therefore, we exist in nothing. HAH

God as we know it, is all mighty and our creator

How science shows this which was found a bit later

God began life with the snap of his fingers

Science says this was through evolution and the eternal universe from which we linger.

One or the other this is all the same,

I still find this whole argument a bit lame.

So here is a theory from which I already Dibsed

No one else can claim this since I already said this ^

'Nothing' as we know it has no beginning and no end

likewise, the universe and god I guess are the same then.

So , both have no creator and both are eternal

just like 'nothing' and hopefully the KFC's colonel

All in all, the universe is nothing and god is the same

So where does this leave us now? Maybe my theories just insane.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 715 • Replies: 9
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 02:42 pm
What was God doing before he "snapped his fingers"?
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 03:07 pm
NickFun wrote:

Tapping his foot.

(it's a little known fact that God invented jazz before the rest of creation crossed his mind)
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 05:06 pm
Before he snapped his fingers he was probably using them to relieve some itching that might have been existent. Then a light bulb appeared above his head and voila, here we are now
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 06:25 pm
Before he created the Universe he must have spent eternity bored off his ass!
0 Replies

Ethmer

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 05:34 am
i don't think the universe is infinite. i think it is finite with the ability to expand infinitely.

i also don't think that the entity that is us "spiritually" is created from this universe but apart from it in that realm of Gods existence. It is only our bodies that are made from matter within this universe.

Gods existence is outside of the universal plane. It is the cause of the universal plane. It established the rules and requirements for existing within the universal plane.

Why? Because God wanted to gain in knowledge and experience which could only be gained through the physical experience (the universe).

As we complete the evolutions/incarnations necessary for our journey to become complete, we gravitate back into the Oneness of God completing our purpose and adding to the fulfillment of God.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 10:33 am
As soon as God's done learning he's gonna wipe it all out and start another business.
0 Replies

RoyalesThaRula

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 11:02 am
We know nothing. When we come across something we do not know we automatically assume it's impossible since we are the almighty humans and we know everything, and if we dont know it that must mean it doesnt exist. Crayon what are you smokin man, because i was wonderin if I could get a toke.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 03:45 pm
Can god be the universe? Which our minds has the ability to somewhat mold and shape earth to our liking?
0 Replies

Bobbles

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 10:50 pm
NickFun wrote:

Along with the Universe, God would've logically created time. Therefore, he did not exist within time and thus does not have the constraits we would within time (i.e. - How long did he wait to just cognitively decide "Oh, I'll make the universe"). This is supposing God exists; whether that is true I don't and never WILL know (until I die; provided I have continued consciousness).
0 Replies