A FEW WORDS FROM A WISE MAN

ali87

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 03:37 pm
i realized that no matter how much i try to prove my point which to me is the truth, therell always be ppl who are gonna try to put me down. so what im gonna do is im gonna read my book, (ive already read the bible) im gonna study about other religions, and seek the ultimate truth.

so far the Quran is the most perfect book to me, between torah, and the bible.

im gonna go get some fresh air, and go out and be useful to my community physically instead of sitting here trying to talk to a people that wont accept a word im saying. ultimatly even if u dont believe in god. just do good deeds and ull go to heaven, thats what im gonna do. the best thing to do is to be kind and do good, and let others who see you ask you about your book/religion. and then ill gladly teach them. im not gonna try to force my religion to others anymore. i now realized that the best way to get someone to convert to ur religion is to represent for your religion, by being as good as you can be. im just gonna let others ask me about my religion, whether it be out of hate, or out of curiosity, im gonna asnswer them politly. if they ignore me i wont go after them to try to prove my point, and if they stay and listen ill gladly explain it to them furthur.

conclusion: A2K taught me that forcing your religion onto others will never work, and that even if i sit infront of the computer all my life, therell always be others who will disagree with me. so i will show the true side of islam, the true beautiful islam through myself by being kind, and doing good, and helping others.... and representing.

PS: I ASK YOU TO PLEASE GO READ THE QURAN AND THEN JUDGE IT. AND IF YOU GO TO http://answering-islam.org.uk/ AND ARE IN AWE AFTER WHAT YOU READ THEN PLEASE ALSO GO TO http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm TO LOOK AT THINGS FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE, AND COMPARE...

heres a free quran software from download.com
http://www.download.com/Quran-Viewer-Koran-/3000-2135_4-10416281.html?tag=lst-0-2
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 904 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 03:39 pm
Quote:
conclusion: A2K taught me that forcing your religion onto others will never work, and that even if i sit infront of the computer all my life, therell always be others who will disagree with me. so i will show the true side of islam, the true beautiful islam through myself by being kind, and doing good, and helping others.... and representing.

By jove, you've GOT it!

Cheers Ali.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 03:40 pm
Now, if we could just get him to stop shouting.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 03:42 pm
Wow!

Wise, indeed.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 03:43 pm
Okay Ali,

Here's a deal. You go and read Sam Harris "The End of Faith" and I will read the Koran and then we can compare notes. What do you say ?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 05:59 pm
Ali87,

I know that might not have been easy for you to say and I think it took some courage. I admire you for your conviction of your beliefs. An admirable quality.

Peace be with you.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 06:09 pm
ali, what can I say?

You are a good lad, and I'm glad we had that talk.

Please come back and let us know how you're getting on.

I, for one, sincerely hope that you go on to do good and great things in your community.

Good luck, mate.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 07:26 pm
It's a start I suppose.

For a "wise man", there seemed to be a hell of a lot of talking and not much listening....seems more like the mark of extreme arrogance than wisdom to me.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 07:30 pm
Yes, Eorl, ya' gotta start somewhere. Gotta give him credit for that.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 01:13 am
If Ali realises that "forcing" and "conditioning" are intimately linked, then his "wisdom" will extend beyond mere words.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 07:50 pm
It appears that the wise man has fallen off the wagon and has resumed blasting A2K with his repetitive hateful drivel.
0 Replies

chris2a

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 06:08 am
Just A FEW WORDS please
ali87 wrote:
i realized that no matter how much i try to prove my point which to me is the truth, therell always be ppl who are gonna try to put me down.

If Ali's truth is his own, then why is he trying to prove his point?

I'm sure fresco will have something to say about this.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:48 am
Re: Just A FEW WORDS please
chris2a wrote:
ali87 wrote:
i realized that no matter how much i try to prove my point which to me is the truth, therell always be ppl who are gonna try to put me down.

If Ali's truth is his own, then why is he trying to prove his point?

I'm sure fresco will have something to say about this.

it's not my own, 1.5 billion people believe in this truth. this truth is universal.

muslims dont give any human or creature like attributes to God, its one of the few religions if not the only, that is free from corruption of believing more than one god and or giving human attributes or associating partners to god, or idol worshipping.

look at buhddists, theyre idol worshipping their prophet, look at hinduism, look at christianity.

to a musilim god is a divine entity. to a muslim god is not holy mary or jesus, to a muslim god does not jave a son.... etc

to a muslim god is one and only, to a muslim god is not a he, god is beyond gender. to a muslim god is "beyond"
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:06 am
chris2a

Moi ! Shocked

I'm with Pontius Pilate on this one...."What is truth ?"

Ali may indeed be correct in thinking the numbers game is significant in creating "social reality" for that is where simplistic " truth" lies.

As for Truth (with a capital T) I am quite fond of Krishnamurti's rejection of all organized religions with his phrase "Truth is a pathless land".
0 Replies

chris2a

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:16 am
Re: Just A FEW WORDS please
ali87 wrote:
it's not my own, 1.5 billion people believe in this truth. this truth is universal.

muslims dont give any human or creature like attributes to God, its one of the few religions if not the only, that is free from corruption of believing more than one god and or giving human attributes or associating partners to god, or idol worshipping.

look at buhddists, theyre idol worshipping their prophet, look at hinduism, look at christianity.

to a musilim god is a divine entity. to a muslim god is not holy mary or jesus, to a muslim god does not jave a son.... etc

to a muslim god is one and only, to a muslim god is not a he, god is beyond gender. to a muslim god is "beyond"

If you are happy with your mantra, then I am even happier for you.

As for universal truths, look to yourself. You are the one truth you do not have to prove.

And finally...

Wisdom is not in the words we say but in the silence that follows.
0 Replies