Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:25 am
echi wrote:
ali87 wrote:
...i might be mentaly ill...

KEEP GOING?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:25 am
ali, I live in London and experienced the love, that a particularly hateful vein of your religion, spread around on the 7th July.

The muslim religion seems to be undergoing an infestation of hate at this moment in time.
People, young and old, black and white, of all religions, were going about their normal daily business that day, and then in the next instant, they were blown to pieces, by young muslims carrying rucksack bombs.

They carried out this atrocity in the name of Allah, so it would appear.

This is surely not the way in which your god wants people to behave. Is it?

So therefore, why oh why, would seemingly devout young muslims have planned this murder of innocents?

What did THEY read, to change them into murderers of civilian men, women and children?

Who did THEY take advice from, to create so much distorted hate in their hearts?

Ali, you are reading the wrong stuff, put out there by people with a hidden agenda.

Please say that you will go and talk this whole thing through with one of your peaceful leaders. It is only natural for the young to feel the need to take up a cause. Make it a positive cause, ali.

You are too young to have so much hate in your heart.

Talk to one of your own, who is well respected as a peaceful, wise leader.

Or at least say that you'll think it over.

When I was young, a large portion of my generation was all for doing anything to bring about Nuclear disarmament around the world. There was also a strong movement to end the war in Vietnam.
John Lennon wrote "Give peace a chance".

Nowadays, it all seems to be about trying to prove who is better than who, and using bullets in foreign countries, and bombs on civilians, as a way to prove it.

Which cause do you think is the better one, ali?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:34 am
Ali, I am off now for a while, so will not be able to reply until later.

I didn't come onto your thread in order to get you mad, or make snide remarks about your religion.

I came on to make you stop and think for a while, and to hopefully encourage you to go and talk with someone who has respect among REAL muslims.

Go for it, young man. You obviously have a great deal of energy, so if you manage to channel this into GOOD, practical work within your community, you will probably achieve great things.

Good luck.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:59 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
ali, I live in London and experienced the love, that a particularly hateful vein of your religion, spread around on the 7th July.

The muslim religion seems to be undergoing an infestation of hate at this moment in time.
People, young and old, black and white, of all religions, were going about their normal daily business that day, and then in the next instant, they were blown to pieces, by young muslims carrying rucksack bombs.

They carried out this atrocity in the name of Allah, so it would appear.

This is surely not the way in which your god wants people to behave. Is it?

So therefore, why oh why, would seemingly devout young muslims have planned this murder of innocents?

What did THEY read, to change them into murderers of civilian men, women and children?

Who did THEY take advice from, to create so much distorted hate in their hearts?

Ali, you are reading the wrong stuff, put out there by people with a hidden agenda.

Please say that you will go and talk this whole thing through with one of your peaceful leaders. It is only natural for the young to feel the need to take up a cause. Make it a positive cause, ali.

You are too young to have so much hate in your heart.

Talk to one of your own, who is well respected as a peaceful, wise leader.

Or at least say that you'll think it over.

When I was young, a large portion of my generation was all for doing anything to bring about Nuclear disarmament around the world. There was also a strong movement to end the war in Vietnam.
John Lennon wrote "Give peace a chance".

Nowadays, it all seems to be about trying to prove who is better than who, and using bullets in foreign countries, and bombs on civilians, as a way to prove it.

Which cause do you think is the better one, ali?

WHAT ARE THEY READING? WHAT BOOKS ARE THEY LEARNING FROM?

MY ANSWER: NOT THE QURAN

YOU COULDNT PROVIDE ME ONE VERSE FROM THE QURAN THAT ORDERS ITS FOLLOWERS TO KILL INOCCENT MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN, WHILE I DID FROM THE BIBLE.

IM SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO UR PPL, BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE INNOCENT MUSLIMS THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED AND BOMBED BY AMERICA AND YOUR PRESIDENT? DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM FROM?

IM PERSIAN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR COUNTRY RIPPED MY COUNTRY OFF?

AND ALSO WHEN YOU DRINK UR "TEA" AND WHEN YOU AND YOUR PPL DONT CONSIDER MY PEOPLE HUMANS AND THINK UR THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD, DO YOU EVER THINK THAT WHEN YOUR PEOPLE WERE LIVING IN CAVES AND ON TREES AS MONEKEYS, PERSIANS HAD WRITTINGS, AND ECONOMICS, AND WERE CIVILIZED?

WHY DONT YOU GO READ HOW ENGLAND RIPPED OFF MY COUNTRY FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. WHY DONT YOU READ ABOUT HOW MY COUNTRY WAS BECOMING THE SECOND JAPAN OF THE WORLD 30 YEARS AGO BEFORE THE REVOLUTIOUN, WHY DONT YOU GO READ HOW AMERICA PLANTED A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IN MY COUNTRY, BECAUSE MY KING(PRESIDENT) REFUSED TO GIVE THEM CHEAP OIL.

DO YOU KNOW THAT FOR EVERY ISRAILY THATS KILLED THEY KILL 10 PALISTINIANS INSTEAD?

SO ILL SAY IT AGAIN, IM SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO UR PPL, BUT IF U SEEK THE TRUTH, THEN YOU SHOULD BE SORRY TOO FOR POSTING THAT PIC OF MUSLIMS BEING TERRORISTS.

REMEMBER WHAT MUSLIMS DO OR SAY IS NOT WHAT ISLAM IS.

they hate the west because of what the west did to them. do you want me to post photos of innocent iraqi children that were killed in iraq?

do you remember mr nick berg?
the americam man who was taken and was beheaded in iraq.

im sorry for what happened to him, but do you know how many baby iraqi nick bergs are killed everyday by the hands of americans?

me personally, would say that i like america and its people, but dont like its government, and that i like england and its ppl but dont like its government.

i am a true muslim, and i would never kill inocent people, those that do, are not following the quran, their following hate. you know what, now im gonna gnocticize something about you, i bet if a black man god forbid kills one of your family memers then ur gonna hate blacks for the rest of ur life, (the only reason i used blacks is because even to this day i see with my own eyes how some whites are ignorant and racist towards them, and i have nothing against them) that is what u see islam as. even if u dont give two shits about this book then all i ask you is to read the book, read all of it, and if you still think that its a hateful book and if it justifys what muslims are doing on behalf of god then ill shut my mouth and wont say anything to u again. but please brother, all i ask you is to read it and then judge. i would love to provide you with a really good quran software, read it bit by bit, and after come and tell me that it justifys wat those ppl are doing, infact, ill make it a challenge. i challenge you to go read the whole quran and comeback and tell me this book is hateful, or that its false. ru up for it? ill send u the software, just say the word.

if u refuse then you lose
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 03:03 am
heres the free software of the Quran from download.com

http://www.download.com/Quran-Viewer-Koran-/3000-2135_4-10416281.html?tag=lst-0-2
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 06:48 am
Now that you've had your hissy fit and have had the chance to calm down, let's try to continue.

I am not prepared to go into ancient history with you, regarding your country versus my country, over something that possibly happened before both of us were even born. If we were to do that, we could extend the historical discussion right back to the time of the crusades, where we would both end up talking complete bollocks and achieving nothing.

Today is today. Yesterday has gone. As far as my views are concerned re. Tony Blair/George Bush and the whole Iraq thing, a two minute search on your part would produce several threads where I have made it quite clear that I think the whole preposterous war is a disgrace.

You are still channeling all your energies towards the negative.

You anger easily, and then become irrational and emotional.

Either you wish to discuss things in a rational, adult way, or I will leave you to carry on spending what should be your very enjoyable teenage years, hiding away by your computer, trawling suspicious websites in order to copy and paste their spurious and divisive text onto websites such as A2K.

Choose the copy and paste route and, before you know it, you will be thirty years old, full of hate, fat, unfit, but an expert copier and paster.
There will also be several more thousand forum members around the world who think that you are nothing but a total crank.

Your choice....the clock of your life is ticking away.

Go get some fresh air, ali. Forget about your personal war for a week or two, and seek advice from someone.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 07:44 am
ali87 wrote:
WHAT ARE THEY READING? WHAT BOOKS ARE THEY LEARNING FROM?

MY ANSWER: NOT THE QURAN

YOU COULDNT PROVIDE ME ONE VERSE FROM THE QURAN THAT ORDERS ITS FOLLOWERS TO KILL INOCCENT MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN, WHILE I DID FROM THE BIBLE.

IM SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO UR PPL, BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE INNOCENT MUSLIMS THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED AND BOMBED BY AMERICA AND YOUR PRESIDENT? DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM FROM?

Do you even know where Lord Ellpus lives? We're talking London here. Last I checked, the UK wasn't anywhere near the United States nor Bush.

Quote:
AND ALSO WHEN YOU DRINK UR "TEA" AND WHEN YOU AND YOUR PPL DONT CONSIDER MY PEOPLE HUMANS AND THINK UR THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD, DO YOU EVER THINK THAT WHEN YOUR PEOPLE WERE LIVING IN CAVES AND ON TREES AS MONEKEYS, PERSIANS HAD WRITTINGS, AND ECONOMICS, AND WERE CIVILIZED?

You see. This is your problem. Very few people here think that of Muslims. I've got Muslim friends and they're nothing like you. There's no hate in their hearts and they've proved time and time again to be decent people, civilised people, clever people.

Quote:
WHY DONT YOU GO READ HOW ENGLAND RIPPED OFF MY COUNTRY FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. WHY DONT YOU READ ABOUT HOW MY COUNTRY WAS BECOMING THE SECOND JAPAN OF THE WORLD 30 YEARS AGO BEFORE THE REVOLUTIOUN, WHY DONT YOU GO READ HOW AMERICA PLANTED A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IN MY COUNTRY, BECAUSE MY KING(PRESIDENT) REFUSED TO GIVE THEM CHEAP OIL.

Yeah and this justifies what terrorists are doing? Doesn't Islam also teach people to turn the other cheek?

Quote:
they hate the west because of what the west did to them. do you want me to post photos of innocent iraqi children that were killed in iraq?

No need. Our media does that just fine. Do you really think the West doesn't abhor what the Bush Administration is doing? You are severely misguided if you think so.

Look in the politics forum. Look at how many people are against the Iraq War, are against the Bush Administration's actions. Before you came along, many people were defending Muslims against the likes of Gungasnake and so forth.

But it's hard to defend someone with so much hatred and anger in their hearts that they won't post logically and won't be concise when others ask them kindly to be concise.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 09:16 pm
Who is the more moral?

The muslim senator in Hamas who was given the position as reward for giving three of her sons as suicide bombers (yes this is true) or a woman who doesn't wear much clothing?

Hmmm, I can't decide...... Rolling Eyes

Religion is a contagious mental illness... a serious one that people die from every day.
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:34 pm
Hey!
I like George Bush and Tony Blair.
Very Happy
Them are good people.
And, I even like what we is doin' in Iraq.
Sooner or later, most of the world will acknowledge that Iraq is gonna be all right.
And, I even like the fact that Hamas got elected fair and square.
I'm all for clarity.
But, Ali, little buddy - your Mullah Council is about to wack Ahmanutjob for being so candid. As you have said, Persians have a far longer history than most peoples of being able to say one thing and mean something completely different. They are even better at doing that than the Arabs.
Ahmawackjob has seriously blown out the Persian paradigm. He's gone.
(But don't worry - it'll be blamed on the Jews and the CIA.)
Meanwhile, your frothing rant would go over much better if you didn't believe you were such a victim.
Give us all a hand here and preach the love of your Allah to all of your fellow Muslims (Twelvers?) and tell them to stop cutting people's heads off.
It really is rather disgusting.
0 Replies