WHAT IS THE ABLE2KNOW CONSPIRACY OF DOOM!?

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2003 08:54 pm
just as long as it's not that SARS thing.....
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 06:57 am
With my sparse facial hair growth it would take me approx. [size=7]( lemme see, how old am I? 36...)[/size] 25 yrs to grow a moustache... but when I have cuddled the cats, especially in spring, there's an excessive amount of fur in my face, does that count too, oh highest conspirator?

Can one make points by asskissing?

FLIEGENDE KINDERSCHEIßE!!!!![/[/size]
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 07:41 am
I say we 86 the moustache thingy, as I have a hard time growing one...always looks like a dead caterpillar, and it is itchy to others while doing, umm, certain things...

However, every other category fits....just one question...to take over the world, don't we have to be off the internet once in a while? Wink
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 07:43 am
Unless of course, you can clone the Dali stache and it would be all melty and gross....that would be cool...
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 07:45 am
craven: 2 coolness points for faking mustache with unusual flair.
jespah: 1 coolness point for talking about homemade cookies. dagmaraka gets one for that truly maniacal photo.

Jespah wrote:
I wonder if coolness points can be racked up if one uses Cool-Whip(TM) as an alternative fuel?

You've already got points so you can award the Beloved as you see fit. See the formula in the sacred pact.

dlowan wrote:
Craven in that get-up is doing strange things to my heart rate.....Monger looks mighty cute wiv a mo, too...... this thing is gonna have weird repercussions around here, I can tell.

Thou shouldest not speak of the Cause in such vain manner! Thou seekest nothing but to soften our dark hearts. Lo, let no Initiate speak thy name hence, on pain of being cast into a giant bubble bath of daisies & little loveable animals & other such random torment! selah.

And welcome, Brother Bigdice. May you go off alone into the wilderness & partake joyously of the enlightenment of a chocolate pizza or something.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 07:48 am
Cav, a truly bizarre thought that be
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 07:53 am
At last! chocolate Pizza! Oh Joy!

But I don't want to go alone... :-( and think again, joy will doubled when shared! Who will come and join me, for a short period of time, of course, don't want to stop the conspiracy, to eat this delicious pizza, given to me by the Glorious Monger!??
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 08:08 am
Bigdice, don't get me started....I could actually make you a chocolate pizza: Puff pastry crust, raspberry coulis for sauce, and drizzles of warm dark, milk and white chocolate for topping...don't inspire the chef! Razz
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 08:23 am
OK all of you. Fess up! Who stole my scepter? You know the one I mean. It was solid gold with a lovely carving of Alfred E. Neumann on the top!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 08:30 am
goddammit! I oughta get points for "No smegging comment!"

cast not, Mongoose, lest you be cast.......evil cackling, grumbling and spell chucking as she storms off in the bosom of, in fact, a storm...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 01:01 pm
Lo, deb complaineth. Shall we put a beam in her eye?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 01:59 pm
Looked at rules 1 and 2, and found them to be too discriminatory. For one, A2K can be accessed from Google. For two, you left out women without a mustache. That's a no, no. c.i.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 02:05 pm
WOW! I just went and Googled "cjhsa" and look what I found:

http://www.cjhsa.org

Now, I have absolutely no connection or affiliate with this organization whatsoever. My "handle" is a simple conglomoration of characters that means something only to me.

I wonder if they could take exception to my use of the string/acronym?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 03:54 pm
Only if it's copy-righted. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 03:57 pm
I'm on google too!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 05:40 pm
Before Messers Monger and de Kere attempt to put a beam in my eye, they should note

a. It is already there - put there by their moustaches and such - or was that a gleam, or a twinkle.....nah, same thing...anyway, more and it would be dangerous.

b.If they refer to the biblical beam, I strongly suggest they remove the beamy warehouses from their own eyes, or I shall be saying something about THEM - oh, I already did. Oh well - and I have a LOT of burrs for them, too, in revenge, if any beaming should happen...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 05:49 pm
Chocolate pizza chocolate pizza chocolate pizza

Do they serve that at board meetings of cjhsa.org? Can we crash their meetings? Do they do good works? Do they provide moustaches for females and third-world countries that might be low on same? And what's with this beam business? Does this mean we're somehow affiliated with the Home Depot?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2003 07:03 pm
While pretending to have not read cjhsa's post, I must say, your website is a real downer... Razz

Chocolate pizza for everyone courtesy of moi Very Happy Like I said before, don't inspire the chef....I may actually have to make this now... Confused
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2003 09:53 am
Cav, why are you pretending to have not read it? Am I getting blacklisted here on A2K?

Just thought that was really weird. I have Googled my handle before and that is the first time that came up.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2003 09:56 am
It is the Doom beginning to work itself out...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 05:07:15