0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 04:24 pm
Lady?

<<looks around>>
0 Replies

Kehoe

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 10:09 pm
BANANA: You are a softie! Loving, gentle, warm and sympathetic by nature is the banana lover. You often lack in self-confidence and are quite timid by nature. People often take advantage of your sweet temperedness, and sheer vulnerability to a situation. You adore your partner in every which way, both for their mental and physical beauty!
Because of the way you are, your relationship is always very much in harmony!
0 Replies

Rod3

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:40 am
I'm a banana man. Reminds me of why is a politician like a banana? They start off green, turn yellow and they're bent.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 07:53 am
Re: What Kinda Fruit Are You?
Bella Dea wrote:

BANANA: You are a softie! Loving, gentle, warm and sympathetic by nature is the banana lover. You often lack in self-confidence and are quite timid by nature. People often take advantage of your sweet temperedness, and sheer vulnerability to a situation. You adore your partner in every which way, both for their mental and physical beauty!
Because of the way you are, your relationship is always very much in harmony!

BLACK GRAPES: You are a polite person in general, but do have quick flare-ups of temper that cool down just as quickly. You enjoy beauty in all forms, including beautiful people. You are very popular because of your warm , gregarious nature. You have a zest for life, you enjoy everything you do, right from the way you dress, to your style and your day-to-day life. Your partner must share your zeal and zing for life to enjoy all you have to offer!

Seeing as how there were no GREEN grapes I of course was saddened; however I did a little work and grabbed the banana...um, may be a poor choice of wording...

I am somewhat a mixture of the banana descriptive and the black grape descriptive...about 90% on target with the banana part. With the black grapes, I am completely on target with the 'polite in general but quick flare ups which cool just as quickly' (scares people to see it, since it is so sudden and then the sudden return to Mr.Calm). The remainder of the black grapes fail me...why oh why weren't there any green grapes? I am sure I would be a green grape all the way.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 10:40 pm
Hey, what do you know - I'm a real PEACH!

Sturgis, black grapes were listed twice maybe one of them was supposed to be green ......
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 06:40 am
lezzles wrote:
Hey, what do you know - I'm a real PEACH!

Sturgis, black grapes were listed twice maybe one of them was supposed to be green ......

I had wondered about that...sadly there was only one descriptive of the black grapes.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 10:24 am
MANGO: A mango lover is a personality to be reckoned with; quite often, you are a person who has quite fixed ideas, and influencing you is not an easy task. You tend to be an extremist with strong likes and dislikes, and at times even like to control a situation. You enjoy getting involved in something that presents mental challenge. Strong as you may
be, you are like a kitten when you are with your partner. You accommodate the love of your life, and make up for all the strong will elsewhere!

I always knew I was a pussycat at heart.

Actually, my favorite fruit is a nectarine, but that wasn't on the list. Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 06:43 pm
Well, I'm still an apple, apple-titni's anyone?!
Fuzzy Navel for you, 'fly?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 06:48 pm
I picked apple and my temper has been exposed.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 06:55 pm
I like Dates!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 06:59 pm
I'm a pineapple to a t. can't disagree with a single thing.

PINEAPPLE: You are quick to decide and even quicker to act. You are brave in asking career changes, if that is what is to your advantage. You have exceptional organizing abilities and are undaunted by the size of the task at hand. You tend to be self reliant, sincere and honest in your dealings with others. Though you are not given to making friends very quickly, once you do, it is for life. You rarely, if ever, make romantic overtures. Your partner is often impressed with your sterling qualities but disappointed in your ability to show affection.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 07:03 pm
Gee!Did pineapples do that to me.There should be a health warning on them.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2006 02:51 pm
Awwww. Are you a "pineapple", Spendi-?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 02:02 am
Mango : And soooooooooo true !
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 06:12 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I picked apple and my temper has been exposed.

Just as long as nothing else is, then, everything will be fine.
0 Replies

graemedaulby

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 11:32 am
i totally love coconut milk, so i would choose the coconut.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:06 pm
Welcome to a2k, graemedaulby!
Does the coconut description fit you?
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:16 pm
Just found out, hubby's a cherry! Can an apple and a cherry find happiness together?!

BTW, Bella Dea, if you're around, you joined a2k on my birthday!!
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 10:13 pm
I picked orange:

ORANGE: If orange is your favorite fruit, it speaks of a person who has enduring patience and willpower. You like to do things slowly, but very thoroughly and are completely undaunted by hardwork. You tend to be shy, but are reliable and trustworthy friend. You have an aesthetic bent of mind. You select your partner with care and you love with all your heart, and not in for just a fling. You avoid conflict at all costs.

Fits me very well!!
0 Replies