The Alphabet game

butterfly

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 05:50 pm
Expedite some of that lovely rain over this way if you wouldn't mind Dutch, we would be very grateful!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 06:14 pm
Front is heading your way, so you may get some. Sorry for the delay with my reply but got called away.
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 05:39 am
Goodnight Dutch, will catch up with you again tomorrow.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 08:21 am
Hardly anybody around, may have to come back in the morning.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 11:19 am
It certainly makes it interesting, all these time zones ...
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:59 pm
Juggling those time zones correctly is certainly a requisite for anybody trying to keep up with a2k Mama.
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 06:32 pm
Kind of cool that we're scattered all over the globe and yet can keep in contact with each other on a regular basis Cool

The different time zones provide a good challenge Laughing

Hope everyone is well.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 01:07 am
Looks like that rain is hiding somewhere close by Butterfly - my left arm is giving me curry!! I can hardly move it. I bought some Deep Heat this morning - that might help!

It's funny with the time zones - someone writes something - and is answered four hours later - and another person chimes in four hours after that - truly wonderful!
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 01:18 am
My goodness Lezzles, sounds like you are in a lot of pain with your arm, you poor thing! Sad Hope the Deep Heat brings you some much needed relief.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 03:46 am
Nearly gone already - Couple of Panadeines and a bit of Deep Heat has done the trick. Still pretty stiff though. (Feels like its been filled with wet cement.) Not to worry - I live to fight again another day! Hey BF, those little crypto-thingies of vinsan's are tough little buggers, aren't they?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:35 am
Off the scene until Monday night, catch you all then again. All the best with your arm lezzles, been doing a bit of arm wrestling??
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:52 am
Pretty tough some of them definitely are, Lezzles! (Vinsan's Word Crypt Puzzles)
He likes to keep us on our toes! Laughing

Glad to hear your arm is less painful now Lezzles, be sure to keep it warm- it's pretty nippy here tonight. Take care my friend Smile

Hope our Dutchy has a great weekend, will look forward to catching up with him on Monday night! Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 07:16 am
Quietly working on the Colossus Cryptic "B", nearly completed!
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 02:08 pm
Really sorry to hear about your arm, lezzles, hope it's improving.

Have a great weekend, Dutchy!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 04:12 pm
Say, what's everyone doing this weekend? I'm officially off (don't work Fridays) and hubby's out of town, so whoo hoo!!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 07:52 pm
Tons of fun Mame, I'm on a fishing cruise with my son, chasing the elusive King George Whiting, most delicious seafood in Australia.
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 10:56 pm
Unquestionably glad to hear you're having a wonderful time away Dutch! Very Happy Hope you catch lots of fish my friend.

Hope everyone is well and has a nice weekend.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 04:06 pm
Very windy and wet but managed to get are quota of whiting which will hit the BBQ today (Sunday), grandsons 1st birthday party.
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 06:39 pm
Wet and windy it may be, but I'm sure you'll have a wonderful party, Dutchy. Enjoy!
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 01:06 am
X-tremely envious of you Dutchy! Sounds like one delicious barbie!

As for arm-wrestling, I doubt I could have won against a feather boa the other day. It was just my old friend, Arthur Itis, dropped in for a visit. Is fine now, though. Thank you all for your kind wishes.

How are you lmur, haven't caught up with you for a while? Well I hope.
0 Replies