How's your Easter holiday going? What are you doing?

Piffka

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 07:57 am
Wilso wrote:
But I've also got other motives. :wink: I wonder if she realises? Confused

Don't worry she does. She's either going to fend you off, because she thinks you're a brain who can help her.... or your fondest hopes may be realized. :wink: Laughing

Good Luck -- Study Hard. My advice is to act very brainy -- it is quite sexy, and let her make the first move. However I learned all this from the movie, The Tao of Steve.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 07:58 am
Margo -- What's a barina?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 08:11 am
It's an "its award-winning" [car] model of the Holdon company (GM), Australia's world famous car producers (" Holden holds a special place in Australia's history as the manufacturer of the first all-Australian car.")
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:45 am
And Wilso has one??? Wow!!!

Thanks, Walter!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 01:06 pm
Piffka

A Barina is just a little car - nothing historic about it. Apparently Wilso has one! (I didn't know that - chalk up another failure in my stalking practice! Sad )

The next time I go down the coast for a weekend, and decide to take the Kanahooka turnoff, I'll be much better informed, I promise! Confused
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 03:45 pm
Well, I'm getting LOTS of tips. Very Happy

But Kanahooka sounds vaguely illicit and Barina sounds like a cookie!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 07:00 pm
It's not even a Holden. It's just a Suzuki Swift with Holden badges. I beleive in the US, the same car is a Saturn???
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 10:26 pm
Wilso
If I was closer I'd scoop you right up ;-) (smooch)
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 2 May, 2003 01:15 am
Same here!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:03:58