timberlandko wrote:
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2439/help9xb.gif

Best answer I ever saw! It's so good! Very Happy
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 09:27 am
CrazyDiamond wrote:
Bartikus,
I wasn't saying they had to be highly intellectual...

I was just saying that I find it annoying when people start topics with things like, "i luv god" or "praze th lord". I'm not saying I'm all that smart either, just that those stupid topics make me mad. Thus, the title of the thread.
Ramen...

LOL Timber! That's exactly what I was doing last night. Laughing

Yes, these topics aren't intellectually challenging enough, but I have a particular problem.

Do we really need more than one? Seriously, why post up more than one if they're all going to be about the same thing? I try my best to not post something that can easily be posted in another thread.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 11:12 am
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
CrazyDiamond wrote:
Bartikus,
I wasn't saying they had to be highly intellectual...

I was just saying that I find it annoying when people start topics with things like, "i luv god" or "praze th lord". I'm not saying I'm all that smart either, just that those stupid topics make me mad. Thus, the title of the thread.
Ramen...

LOL Timber! That's exactly what I was doing last night. Laughing

Yes, these topics aren't intellectually challenging enough, but I have a particular problem.

Do we really need more than one? Seriously, why post up more than one if they're all going to be about the same thing? I try my best to not post something that can easily be posted in another thread.

I agree with you both on this. Some of the threads here seem pointless. Not meaning to say anything against the authors... (who knows, I'm sure there's a thread or two I've created that falls into this category) I'm not quite sure I understand the point of some of them to be honest. To me it seems like sometimes people just want to throw it in other peoples faces that they don't believe the same. Then be hurt when they get a negative response. Negativity produces negativity. You will get in return what you give.
0 Replies