The Final Freedoms

goliah

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 05:08 am
A real monkey wrench is about to both sides in the ID vs Evolution debate and religion may be in for difficult times? For there is a wholly new interpretation of the teachings of Christ, contained within the first ever religious claim and proof that meets all the criteria of the most rigourous, testable scientific method, published and circulating on the web. It is titled The Final Freedoms.

It is described as a single Law and moral principle, offering its own proof, one in which the reality of God confirms and responds to an act of perfect faith, by a direct intervention into the natural world, providing a correction to human nature including a change in natural law [biology], consciousness and human ethical perception [proof of the soul], providing new, primary insight and understanding of the human condition!

So while proponents of ID may have got the God part right, but if this development demonstrates itself to be what it claims, all religious teaching and understanding of ID are wholly in error, and the proponents of evolution who have rightly used that conception to beat down the credibility of religious tradition, but who have also used it to deny the potential for God, are in for a very rude shock. Wonderful irony!

However improbable, the impossible may have become possible. This is no joke, no hoax and not spam.

A free pdf download of the manuscript is available at Edit: Moderator: Link Removed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 648 • Replies: 16
No top replies

neologist

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 06:53 am
Welcome to the forum, goliah

You should read the rules of the forum before you post links.

So, before your link is removed (and it will be) let me say I visited it and was unimpressed.

I would really like to read what you have to say, however.
0 Replies

goliah

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 11:08 am
The Final Freedoms
However impressed or unimpressed one might be with the new Christian revelation, since my first post I have now TESTED this interpretation within my own relationship and can confirm the efficacy of the claims being made for it. How ever uncomfortable it may be, the impossible has indeed become possible. History has turned a corner.

While I apologise for adding links before the requisit number of posts, I would hope someone else at the forum will do so. But Google The Final Freedoms and they are now easy to come by.
0 Replies

klatu

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 11:20 am
The Final Freedoms
As a newbie, I don't expect to carry any weight, but I can add that my wife and I have also tested and confirmed the new Christian revelation spreading on the web. Any married man should take a hard and careful look at this material. I expect this to be the most important development of our century. A paradigm shift in both ethics and religion and the first testable proof of the living God for faith to be published in history. It doesn't get any more serious than this?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 09:50 pm
Pretty much anything on the net about this anonymously written pdf, seems to have been posted in forums by their newest member "goliah"

He includes the "Da Vinci Code" forum....a religious fiction site....

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 10:45 pm
why was the link removed?
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 01:05 am
Elementary google research reveals that "goliah" and "klatu" are both terms associated with e-publishing...."publishing" being the stated occupation of "newbie" klatu who is is anxious to establish his "weight of opinion". :wink:

Goliah (aka klatu) is crudely blitzing all the religion forums at the moment on the basis that "there's one born every minute".
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 11:53 am
Dog help us....
0 Replies

goliah

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 12:42 pm
The Final Freedoms
What a disappointing lack of both intellectual curiosity and integrity. To be so quick to deflect attention from what may be the most important development in our history without even the honesty to read or study the material in question. Of course it would take time and effort to comment on the material itself. I can only wonder at how such closed minds can pretend to to be able to know anything when only prejudice is dictating opinion.

I make no apology for promoting ideas that I have already tested to be true, are available to be studied as a free pdf, and are without any commercial interest or value to myself.

As they say, 'you make your choices and take your chances'.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 12:59 pm
Quote:
What a disappointing lack of both intellectual curiosity and integrity.

After approximately three years on this forum I can testify that intellectual curiosity and integrity exist in abundance in several of the members who have posted here.

So why don't exhibit some yourself by addressing the objections that have been put forth.

Here's somethig I found on a link posted by goliah on another forum:

Quote:
Why is it not possible for humankind to progress beyond the tyrannies of militarism, terrorism, war, social injustice, destructive environmental exploitation and the political, economic and cultural hegemony that inevitably attempts to dominate every generation in its time?

The answer is simple: Because of things like
this Arrow http://www.energon.uklinux.net/FF2.html
0 Replies

goliah

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 04:24 pm
The Final Freedoms
"I assume of course a reader who is willing to learn something new and therefore to think for himself." Karl Marx

As I can find no such person at this forum who values either new knowledge, but for thinking, substitutes prejudice for intelligence, So, I shall make this my last post leave you all happy in your own illusions.

Cheers
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 04:35 pm
A shame that we don't get to pervert your mind with the functions of critical thinking.

And if you've reached that conclusion after a mindboggling total of five posts, I have to applaude your intellectual curiosity and integrity.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 05:56 pm
Goliah's profile on another forum
"cycling, sailing and poetry".

Klatu's profile on this forum
"56, Married, Mac, cat, deep green, sailing and cycle touring".

....so much for integrity and intellect of Robert Landbeck !
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 06:44 pm
I think he got more that he bargained for...
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 07:24 pm
Lol.

Schewled.

Fianl freedom is the new gateway drug! lol!
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:12 am
Diest.

I was looking at your signature line, "god gave us reason, not religion".

I'd modify that to "god gave man reason. Man misunderstood and made religion." :wink:
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 01:00 pm
Yeah, but if I changed it, I'd be misquoting Thomas Paine, I refuse to use Religious tactics!
0 Replies