Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2016 09:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Trains

Paper or plastic grocery bags

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2016 10:45 am
@glitterbag,
Paper bags

Live with Donald Trump for a month or live in a poltergeist infested haunted house for 5 years?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2016 10:56 am
@tsarstepan,
That's dirty pool. LOL
Live with Donald in a poltergeist infested haunted house. Doesn't that sound right?

Hard or chew candy.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2016 11:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
this is for CI and Tsar

I would happily live in a poltergeist infested haunted house with Richard Freaking Nixon before doing anything with Trump.

I guess I like chew candies and dark chocolate when I crave candy. Not a big candy fan

Engaging Mormons on their mission when they knock on my door, OR trying to make sense of that harpy Katrina whatsheface who is a spokesidiot for Dismal Don.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 05:21 am
@glitterbag,
Engaging Mormons on their mission when they knock on my door. At least, Mormons are known to be quite friendly and cordial even if their beliefs are on the tad side of bonkers. Plus, they (individually) might actually have the intellectual capacity and the courage to evolve themselves and accept different points of views. No such luck with Katrina and the CinnamonHitler Gang.

At least with Richard Nixon, he has a modicum of compassion. Something Drumpf and his Republican cronies truly lack.

http://i64.tinypic.com/f54xom.jpg
So? Libety or tranny?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 09:39 am
@tsarstepan,
I guess I vote for trannies

Cruise or road trip
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 10:20 am
@glitterbag,
Road trip.

Karaoke or singing in the shower?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 04:17 pm
@tsarstepan,
Shower

pinochle or canasta
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 06:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Pinochle, but I forgot how to play it. Chair or sofa.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oh sofa absolutely, my dog needs to be next to me

W.C. Fields or Laurel and Hardy (there are no wrong answers to this one)

and a warning to Tsar: if you ask who those people are, I'm catching the next train to New York with my DVD's and make you watch to round out your culture references. I mean it buster.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:09 pm
@glitterbag,
And when you get to NY, I'll treat both of you to drinks.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Are you visiting in New York?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:53 pm
@glitterbag,
No. I wish I could, but with my many health issues, my wife won't let me travel solo any more. I get lost easily, and she makes sure I take my meds every day. I got my licks in though, because I've visited 83 countries when I could travel. There are several countries I wish I could revisit like Cuba, Japan, and the countries of Europe where it's compact. My wife hates travel, but we are planning a trip to Hawaii early next year.
I love New York. When our kids were young, I took the family to New York and Washington DC. We saw the first David Letterman show, and as we were walking out of the theater, I said "he's not going to last." Foot in mouth disease. On my last visit to NYC, I met with Frank and a couple of other guys. My memory is getting really bad, and I can't remember many things any more.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2016 10:30 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
and a warning to Tsar: if you ask who those people are, I'm catching the next train to New York with my DVD's and make you watch to round out your culture references. I mean it buster.

#Huff! I'm not that young of a whippersnapper! Razz I would prefer Harold Lloyd, Groucho Marx, or sentimental favorite Abbot and Costello. From what little I've seen from either W.C. Fields or L + H? I'll go for Laurel and Hardy.

Take a week's virtual reality vacation as a character in the world of The Little Mermaid or Aladdin?
Sturgis

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2016 11:15 am
@tsarstepan,
Aladdin

Live with a vampire or live with a werewolf?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2016 11:27 am
@Sturgis,
Vampire. If you survive a werewolf attack, turning into a wolf every month would be extremely painful. I figure that I can convince a vampire that I would be useful to him if he changed me into a vampire.

Is it Wabbit season or duck season?
vonny

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 01:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KoW-pbG4sRU/T76Pzizsr8I/AAAAAAAAAQM/bQZ1H9xCX6M/s1600/KIDS05_Wabbit_Season_image01.jpg

Spectacles or contact lenses
glitterbag

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 02:00 pm
@vonny,
Contacts (better peripheral vision)

Boris Badinoff or Snidley Whiplash
Sturgis

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 12:23 pm
@glitterbag,
Hey Rocky watch me pull a squirrel out of my hat.

Aw Bullwinkle that trick never works.

Okay I'll go with Badinoff...hoping Natasha will join us!

Manual screw driver or a power tool?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 01:22 pm
@Sturgis,
Manual screwdriver

Morning person or night owl