Give up accusations towards others!

PetriFB

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:33 am
If you have been treated badly in the past, you don't have to grieve over that. For you can be freed, if you give up your life to God and Christ. You can namely then heal and get healing of emotional life, so that old and bad matters no more bother you.

However it requires a choice from you. You namely have to want to forgive and you have to give up all accusations towards others. For nobody of us is not only a victim, but we are also guilty. We therefore can not justify our bitterness or other our sins by that, that we have been treated badly sometimes earlier, because our attitude is quite wrong as our opponents' acts towards us.

So forgive and give up all accusations towards others, that you can get healing of emotional life!

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

may GBU!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 934 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:15 am
I certainly have no objection to your butchery of the English language--that's common enough. But i'm going to report your post because of the link you include.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:25 am
Mm hmm. Mm hmm.
0 Replies

PetriFB

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:58 am
Setanta wrote:
I certainly have no objection to your butchery of the English language--that's common enough. But i'm going to report your post because of the link you include.

Be4hind the link is text, which is not mine, and I don't agree all of it, but it has some good points.

May GBU!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:10 am
Gubbou is a figment of your imagination, and she ain'ta gonna bless nobody . . .
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:30 am
PetriFB wrote:
...You can namely then heal and get healing of emotional life, so that old and bad matters no more bother you...
So forgive and give up all accusations towards others, that you can get healing of emotional life!

Okay I give up all accusations!

........I don't feel any different.........

Have you done this, dude? I don't think it works. Rolling Eyes

What do you do if the bad doesn't bother you anymore? You must be really bored.

This God guy isn't all that cool. And have you realized god backwards is dog?
Think about it.
0 Replies

PetriFB

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:37 am
CrazyDiamond wrote:
PetriFB wrote:
...You can namely then heal and get healing of emotional life, so that old and bad matters no more bother you...

Okay I give up all accusations!

........I don't feel any different.........

Have you done this, dude? I don't think it works. Rolling Eyes

What do you do if the bad doesn't bother you anymore? You must be really bored.

This God guy isn't all that cool. And have you realized god backwards is dog?
Think about it.

Eloah is hebrew word for God..lol

God gives the Holy Spirit, who change our heart to love and forgive..

Amen!
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:55 am
I feel like I should be hearing the droning sounds of someone chanting whilst intermittently smashing their head with a wooden plank.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:56 am
Questioner wrote:
I feel like I should be hearing the droning sounds of someone chanting whilst intermittently smashing their head with a wooden plank.

Or hear the crinkling of tin foil hats....
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:13 am
Or see Jesus pop out from behind the sofa...
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:17 am
Jesus pops out from the toaster.

He appears in the worn leather of a sofa.
0 Replies

vfr

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 08:00 am
Re: Give up accusations towards others!
PetriFB wrote:

may GBU!

Good reminder. Sure tearing others down appeals to ones ego and pride but so did torturing insects when we were kids. When we grow up we need a different way to find self worth. As you instill seeds of peace within others you plant the same seeds and water these seeds within you as well. As you give so you receive. Do we like to be beaten down? Whenever we take it upon ourselves to beat down others, we are headed in a direction of destroying peace. We destroy our own peace as well as others peace. It takes no energy from me to pass something by and leave it alone in peace. But it takes my energy as well as my peace to pick something up to destroy it.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:21 pm
vfr wrote:
PetriFB wrote:

may GBU!

Good reminder. Sure tearing others down appeals to ones ego and pride but so did torturing insects when we were kids. When we grow up we need a different way to find self worth. As you instill seeds of peace within others you plant the same seeds and water these seeds within you as well. As you give so you receive. Do we like to be beaten down? Whenever we take it upon ourselves to beat down others, we are headed in a direction of destroying peace. We destroy our own peace as well as others peace. It takes no energy from me to pass something by and leave it alone in peace. But it takes my energy as well as my peace to pick something up to destroy it.

Good post, least I think so.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:48 pm
Yeah, the "torturing insects" analogy is very fitting to the kind of joy some posters take in taunting the religious. Same cruel mindless little determination.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 07:52 pm
Questioner wrote:

http://www.sandersresearch.com/sanders/upload/Images/Monty%20Python%20monks.jpg
0 Replies

PetriFB

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:53 am
May GBU all!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:55 am
Gubboo to you too, Blue
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 12:02 pm
vfr wrote:

very timely given this study

Quote:
A bad marriage is bad for your health.

A new study suggests that spouses engaged in hostile relationships have consistently elevated stress levels that significantly impede their bodies' wound-healing capacity.

Quote:
Proof of this apparent mind-body connection, researchers say, could have a major impact on the emphasis caregivers place on improving a patient's frame of mind prior to surgery, in order to optimize the recovery process.

"Certainly the study shows that wound-healing is far more sensitive to even minor stresses than we ever assumed, so for people facing surgery being relaxed is really important," said study lead author Janice K. Kiecolt-Glaser, of the Institute for Behavioral Medicine Research (IBMR) at Ohio State University.

The study results appear in the December issue of Archives of General Psychiatry.

Being good and kind to one another is turning out to be even more important than some people would have believed.

Tear me down, and you'll prevent me from getting healthier.

one link
0 Replies