THE ACLU CULT THREAD

dlowan

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 12:36 am
JLNobody wrote:
Yeah, let's get bad. Let's act free. I, too, sister, am a proud member of the ACLU.

I'm in!

But, how do we DO bad?

I'm only drawn that way......

Like, do we throw sand in people's threads?

Do drive by moonings?

What?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:26 am
Actually, the original accusation was that we deceive unsuspecting young christians and lead them down the primrose path to destruction . . .

You know, i don't believe i've ever seen a prim rose--though Dog knows, i've seen a passle of prim christians . . .
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 06:24 am
ehBeth wrote:
Take a look at my avatar, CL.
That's who you'll be wrestling for the dirty socks.
Mr. Bailey loves Set's dirty socks.
Odd lil dog.

Who would have thought? Mr. Bailey and his daughter look rather civilized to me.

Diane wrote:
Um, do you think we need to act more evil? This thread is way too sweet (or smelly in the case of Setanta).

Well you could always claim that god doesn't want the FBI sniffing around in your library records. You could say it's unbecoming for the "land of the free" if its president just locks up people forever without a trial. By Satan, you could even oppose the death penalty... or would that be too evil to get started with?

Diane wrote:
Shall we all get together and discuss how to act evil? Do we get all squinty eyed? Come on--this is serious stuff here, how are we going to come off as evil, nefarious ACLU lovers if we can only discuss handshakes and who will bring the coffee.

BTW, who is bringing the coffee?

No coffee for me, thanks -- I'm a ritual-murdered baby blood person myself.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 08:41 am
Setanta wrote:
Actually, the original accusation was that we deceive unsuspecting young christians and lead them down the primrose path to destruction . . .

You know, i don't believe i've ever seen a prim rose--though Dog knows, i've seen a passle of prim christians . . .

If we get to decieve unsuspecting christians then what do we get to do to suspecting ones?

Are thumbscrews and waterboarding against our principles?
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 08:44 am
parados wrote:

"Taking the gloves off", eh? Nothing wrong with that ... Cool
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:16 am
BBB
The first thing any cult worth it's reputation is to isolate it's members. The old them and us syndrome.

So we first have to identify the "thems" which we must fear. Who are these rascals?

My first nominee would be Timber because he snoops around too much.

BBB
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:43 am
Timber's too nice to make a decent ogre.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:45 am
DrewDad
DrewDad wrote:

So nominate an appropriate ogre then.

BBB
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:46 am
parados wrote:
Setanta wrote:

If we get to decieve unsuspecting christians then what do we get to do to suspecting ones?

I would certainly hope not.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:46 am
Thomas wrote:
parados wrote:

"Taking the gloves off", eh? Nothing wrong with that ... Cool

Don't be a ninny, Thomas, of course we'll have to take their gloves off if we're going to use thumb screws . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:47 am
Re: DrewDad
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

So nominate an appropriate ogre then.

That would be against TOS. I'll give you 10 minutes to edit.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:48 am
I'll give you fifteen . . . what am i bid ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:50 am
I'd hate for anyone to lash out at me. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:50 am
This precisely is the sort of nonsense up with which I shall not put! I demand you designate me official ogre-at-large.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 11:55 am
Drew Dad, you are a thoroughly bad man--and i accuse you of publicly practicing self-amuse . . .

Stop whinin' and beat somebody up, Big Bird--if ya want the post, you gotta show merit . . .
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 12:07 pm
BBB
Ok, to avoid fratricide, I nominate DrewDad to be the cult's contractor for building the fence around "us" to keep out the "thems.

And I nominate Timber to be the cult's publisher with responsibility for printing and publishing transcripts of all cases undertaken by the ACLU.

BBB
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 12:11 pm
hmmmm ... not so sure I like the way this is developing. I should know better than to have anything to do with a club that admits members like me.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 12:17 pm
Hah, Timber just doesn't like having to be the publisher. Big Bird just wants to have fun. So come along and fix me one of your coffees and I'll let you have one of my brownies.

Shall our motto be, "WE'RE BAD?"
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 12:49 pm
Diane
Diane wrote:
Hah, Timber just doesn't like having to be the publisher. Big Bird just wants to have fun. So come along and fix me one of your coffees and I'll let you have one of my brownies.

Shall our motto be, "WE'RE BAD?"

You are so precious. How about WE ARE BAAAD ASSES!

BBB Laughing
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 12:56 pm
Howsabout just "We Bad" ?
It gives us a tough, urban feel.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 06:38:29