THE ACLU CULT THREAD

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:10 pm
Hand me a rifle, then.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:07 pm
Uh, Eva, just how good a shot are you? I got seven out of ten in the black using a 357 Magnum. Sweetie, we gotta practice--the first shot is the one that has to count.

BBB, thanks. I sorta like the oldbitch with the habit.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:32 pm
I have a good eye, Diane. My father taught me. He won sharpshooter (marksman?) badges in WWII. I generally outshoot all the men.

I haven't done it in a long time, though. But for the Evangelical Taliban I'll make an exception. Let me get some earplugs and we'll practice. I've got an old TV set. We can put on Fox News and blast away.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:29 pm
Eva
The only time I shot a gun, a 45, I nearly shot my toes off from the kick. One shot with an M-1 rifle gave me a black eye.

But give me a 60 pound bow and a quiver of arrows and I'm (or I once was) a deadly markswoman.

BBB
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:32 pm
Ted Nugent would be proud of you BBB...

Yeesh, we have some lethal ladies 'round these parts, I had best mind my manners.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:39 pm
Oh, a cult? Great...

Where do I send all my money and which day should I stop talking to my family because they have no idea how life really is?

(Hey, this sounds like the Republican party if I have to do those things. Are Political parties cults too?)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:53 pm
Yeah, but they're not nearly as nefarious or as much fun as we are . . .
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:20 pm
nefarious

AND

fun.

Who can resist that siren call?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:23 pm
I had a gun once. It shot to the left, which was good, because I tend to shoot to the right with a normal gun. Still couldn't hit a target, but I shot lotsa bullets.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:43 pm
Eva, Fox News as a target? That means I'll be shooting with more enthusiasm that ever before. My dad taught me how to shoot a little .22 rifle. I think most southern/southwestern fathers taught their kids how to shoot. Actually, I've never shot at anything but a target.

Here I go joining yet another a2k group. Should I bake my world famous Alice B. Toklas brownies or do we need to remain alert and eagle eyed? Silly me, we only need to be in the ACLU to cause severe indigestion to all those who don't have the slightest idea what the ACLU stands for. Here, have a brownie.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:53 pm
Why, thank you! I love brownies! .....

Um, wait a minute. I have a better idea.

Let's send these over to the enemy. Put 'em in a Longaberger basket and leave 'em on their doorstep with a welcome note, they won't suspect a thing.

Better to make THEM woozy and careless, don't you think? Easier targets for us.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:18 pm
The current administration is already woozy and careless, let's not make it any worse.

Do we need a secret handshake to go with this cult? By the way, I refuse to wear a shmata on my head like Setanta, it ruins my naturally curly hair.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:31 pm
Set's got hmmmmmmm ... whadda ya call a celtic fro?
The shmatta doesn't hurt it.
Much.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:35 pm
I demand a before and after picture.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:20 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Take a look at my avatar, CL.
That's who you'll be wrestling for the dirty socks.
Mr. Bailey loves Set's dirty socks.
Odd lil dog. Confused
A novice priest of the occult
Having joined Setanta's aclucult
Burned Set's sox in his censer
And made a flatus dispenser
Which kilt us with olfactory insult
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:22 pm
O'Reilly considers the ACLU "dangerous?" How ironic. The ACLU is our protection against the likes of O'Reilly.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:22 pm
Um, do you think we need to act more evil? This thread is way too sweet (or smelly in the case of Setanta).

Shall we all get together and discuss how to act evil? Do we get all squinty eyed? Come on--this is serious stuff here, how are we going to come off as evil, nefarious ACLU lovers if we can only discuss handshakes and who will bring the coffee.

BTW, who is bringing the coffee?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:26 pm
Yeah, let's get bad. Let's act free. I, too, sister, am a proud member of the ACLU.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:26 pm
Coffee is fine...but demon rum really brings out the evil in me. To each their own.

BwaaaaaHaHa !
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 12:30 am
Is it OK if I stop by from time to time? The "Astute Participant" who tipped to the deal and exposed this cult seems to think I'm in on it.

I do hope he shows up again and sticks around a while; I think we all could have some fun if he really went off on ol' Fishbreath here ... Mr. Green Twisted Evil Mr. Green

Oh ... and spiced rum is real good in hot, strong, black coffee, with a healthy dollop of whipped cream on top ... I'll brew some right up.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 06:38:37