THE ACLU CULT THREAD

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 03:13 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Sheesh, ya don't have to let everybody know . . .

By the by, everybody, D'Art is the card-carrying member here, so i rather think he would qualify as the cult leader.

CL, that don't mean you have to stop doin' my laundry . . .

Ok I will continue doing your laundry... but what will my title be? I want to feel special Laughing

CL's coming over to do Set's laundry? Most excellent news!
There are some socks at the bottom of the stairs Shocked
They need some attention.
And there's a shirt ... I've already pre-treated it.

Special title? CL wants a special title. hmmmmmmmm

Can I call you my new best friend?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 03:17 pm
:-D.... I am only doing it to smell the dirty socks...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 03:20 pm
Take a look at my avatar, CL.
That's who you'll be wrestling for the dirty socks.
Mr. Bailey loves Set's dirty socks.
Odd lil dog. Confused
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 03:23 pm
Hahaha... that just reminded me of my exes socks.... I swear I never knew socks could stiffen up and smell so horrible after being worn for not even a whole day... and when I say smell.. I mean omg open all the windows in the house and throw them outside and you can still smell them.... I think I went through a can of air freshner a day, it was bad

back to the topic

Ok, I want a title.... hmmm... can I be the person that holds a candle or something
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 03:38 pm
Metamucil UNplugs us, BBB.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 04:10 pm
CL, Howzabout Grand Mistess of the Metamucil?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:50 pm
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/214249/20050816-cults.JPG
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:13 pm
Setanta The Evil said:

Quote:
Alright, Fellow Travelers, we've been outted.

You know, of course, that "fellow traveller" is commie speak for Sputnik...
I definitely want in on this cultishness.

I shall be known as "The Fez".
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 10:57 pm
As every amateur geographer knows, Fez is a city in Morrocco . . . say, are you come kinda Muslim terrorist ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 11:05 pm
Spend the day away from a2k and come back to a cult. I like that. I am easily led, more easily fooled, and I part with all my belongings at the drop of a hat. Count me in.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 11:19 pm
OK, I admit I was the snitch that first admitted I was a card carrying member of the ACLU:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64367

However, I have made amends by making GeorgeCrofton chant 100 times: "Green Witch, I love you and want to lick your pagan toenails" before I sacrificed him to Setanta by stomping on his adam's apple with my black stiletto heels.

PS-I volunteer to bring a fruity Jell-O mold to the monthly meeting if someone else will set up the coffee and bring the half n' half.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 11:42 pm
I belong to the British Upper Middle Class Raging Against Christian Kinship (BUMCRACK), and would be willing to suggest an alliance with the ACLU at our next monthly meeting, if you like.

In order to join BUMCRACK, a person first has to prove their worth.

I told them about my persistent inkballing of the Religeous Education Master at Eton. What MOST impressed the officials at BUMCRACK, was the fact that I carried on with the activity for some twenty years after graduation, making a 100 mile round trip back to the school, just to carry on pelting the bugger.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:05 am
I'm not worthy.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:55 am
Setanta wrote:
CL, Howzabout Grand Mistess of the Metamucil?

Why not call me Señorita Exláx♣
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:36 am
BBB's challenge
I'm interested to learn why people joined the ACLU.

I challenge anyone to beat my ACLU membership date. I became a card carrying member in 1968 when I felt threatened because I publically supported the Port Chicago Seven in opposition to the French colonial Vietnam Civil War. My children suffered at school because they were taunted with claims that their mother was a communist. I wasn't. I just despised the French for their attempts to hold on to their colonial empire in Vietnam and opposed the US continuing their oppression.

For those too young to know about the Port Chicago Seven:

Port Chicago Seven
BBB
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:32 am
This new faction of the ACLU has inspired me to return to my old identity as the Nun Gone Bad.

As one of my duties, I will infiltrate Focus on the Family and find out how much money James Dobson really makes. And....maybe he has a thing for nasty nuns..hee, hee, hee...
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:36 am
Diane
I'm happy to see the the Nun Gone Bad is back. I adore her.

BBB
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:49 pm
Me, too. If Diane's gonna join, I want in, too.

Can I be your token Christian?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:01 pm
Come on, please?

I'm a big supporter of the ACLU, a registered Democrat and a teller of irreverent jokes. I could infiltrate all sorts of organizations for you. I even know the words to the hymns.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:04 pm
Regular garden variety Christians of all sorts are welcome, it's the Evangelical Christian Taliban we march against.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 06:25:35