WHY I BECAME A CAUCASIAN . . .

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 01:18 pm
ehBeth wrote:
It's all my fault.
I know it.
I'm the one that took the photo <and created the avatar> of our transcaucasian friend.

oh no.

not only has he tinkered about with his racial stereotype but he's a sexual deviant to boot?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 01:22 pm
Well . . . i would certainly hope so . . .
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 01:23 pm
Setanta wrote:
Well . . . i would certainly hope so . . .

can anyone join?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 01:28 pm
Hell yes . . . well, ya gotta white, and somewhat fanatical . . . but we'll accept the heavily-made-up and the merely enthusiastic . . .
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 01:29 pm
well I'm enthusiastic, sort of. On a Friday anyway.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:36 am
But are you made up?

And if so, by whom?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 05:30 am
nimh wrote:
But are you made up?

And if so, by whom?

my lawyer tells me not to answer
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:12 am
Say, Boss, i have a constitutional question for ya . . . Lord Black of Hotcrossbuns is to be arraigned in a Federal Court in Chicago today--will that bring the House of Lords into disrepute, or is one obliged to sink lower than that to embarrass those boys?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:17 am
The wolf in sheep's clothing raises another good question. The writer Geoffrey Archer has just come out of prison and is still in the Lords. I think under that system you have to be killed (twice) before it will bring the House of Lords into disrepute. You can't embarrass a hog with its snout in the trough.

BTW I like the cut of your jib, be so kind as to call by tomorrow when you are not feeling in such a good mood. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:29 am
Setanta wrote:
Say, Boss, i have a constitutional question for ya . . . Lord Black of Hotcrossbuns is to be arraigned in a Federal Court in Chicago today--will that bring the House of Lords into disrepute, or is one obliged to sink lower than that to embarrass those boys?

Lower I think. They are so steeped in ordure that an appearance before a US federal court would be seen as a positive accolade...but then I am somewhat biased.

Conrad Black, former owner of the Daily Telegraph (Conservative Party daily house journal), allegedly used its funds as his own personal expenses account, thus (allegedly...keep having to use that word) defrauding shareholders of Quite a Lot of Money.

I dont know what it is about newspaper tycoons and (alledged) charges of corrruption. The real blot on the landscape here was Robert Maxwell owner of the Daily Mirror and mossad agent. All charges against him were of course postumously upheld. Believe you have had some problems in the same genre no?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:40 am
Well, Black is alleged to have defrauded shareholders of millions, but he is more of a problem and a celebrity (of sorts) in Canadia . . . he's daily news in the Great White North.

He also presents problems for the Caucasian Tribal Council who are of two minds about praise or censure . . . of course, the easy route is simply to deny that he is Caucasian--after all, he hasn't spread any of his ill-gotten gains in our direction . . .
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:45 am
quite right never thought of that angle

the bastard

When's the next meeting of the CTC?

We'll get him expelled. And from the House of Lords.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:21 am
Haven't seen him in St. James' Club recently.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 04:19:31