Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:13 pm
Hi everyone,

I have found help for lots of things on A2K so I thought I would try this. I have two cats that I need to get from Hodge, Louisiana to Apache Junction, Arizona.

I kind of have something in mind and thought I would run it by you all. I was thinking if I could find someone in each town between here and Apache Junction, perhaps every town 50-100 miles apart maybe, that would be willing to drive the cats to the next town (perhaps to a vet's office) then we could get the cats to this lady in Apache Junction, Arizona. I do not charge any fees for adoption so there would be no monetary compensation in this for anyone. It would have to be just for the sake of getting these two cats to a woman who desperately wants them.

Any thoughts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 926 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:21 pm
Hmmm. I would, if I were on the route, but I doubt it's going to work. That's just a lot of 50 mile segments between LA and anything in AZ, whereever Apache Junction might be.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:22 pm
True, but it is just an idea. Thought I'd see what might happen. You don't know if you ask.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:31 pm
Hey, I think that's a great idea! But, I wouldn't know how to coordinate it.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:32 pm
Well, I was thinking of mapping out the route first. Then contact vets in either the larger towns or towns a certain distance apart. Maybe they can suggest one of their clients that might be willing to do this?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:37 pm
Good ideas....
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:43 pm
These are two beautiful little grey and white cats. One's name is Tom and the other is Jerry. The woman they are going to is 62 years old. This is Tom. He looks really stressed, huh? Laughing

I will see if I can find a picture of Jerry.

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6275/dcp00013kt.jpg
0 Replies