Heart attack

heinz

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 11:42 pm
OK, i heard this riddle in the car on some radio station years ago and i never heard the answer, coz it was so long ago i cant remember a few details but still someone out there may have heard it........

Ok a man is driving out in the middle of no where (it may be night or day i dont know.) Anyway suddenly he has a heart attck and thinks to himself "i better pull over i can't drive" anyway so he pulls over and rings 911. He says to the lady on the phone that he thinks he's having a heart attack and can someone help him. The lady asks him "Do you know where you are? Can you see anything?" He says "no". Then she asks another question and this question saves his life......

What was the question?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 787 • Replies: 5
No top replies

lem

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 08:31 pm
I think I heard this one before. If it's the one - man was driving in the city he was not familiar with, and he pulled over in some neighborhood where he could only se rows of houses, but no people.

The lady asked him to read her a license plate number of the car parked on a nearest driveway (or even street, since people often park cars near their homes). Using this number she checked the registration of the car and sent the ambulance to the addres if was registred to.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 08:33 pm
But then the man died because the ambulance arrived at the home of the man the guy in the car was visiting.

It was on the other side of town. A tragic story.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 08:47 pm
No, no, it is just like the story of the 2 Germans.

Hans and Fritz are German spies during World War II. They try to enter America, posing as returning tourists. Hans is immediately arrested.

Why?
0 Replies

Apl420

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:32 pm
I'll try to guess lol...

maybe the question was "If your having a heart attack, why are your hands on the phone and not your chest?"
=D
0 Replies

bobrath

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 11:24 pm
Hear hear. She asked " Are u dead yet , coz' if u had a heart attack u should have been dead by now."
0 Replies