Serbia?-opinions!

kosmos-SErbia

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 08:07 am
Setanta wrote:
Serbia and the Serbs have been a disaster for the Balkans. Although it may no longer be true, for many centuries Serbs behaved as though those with whom they shared the Balkans were inferior beings, fit only to serve a Greater Serbia. One can only hope that the Serbs, as a people, have begun to grow up, and will not in future trouble their neighbors as they had so consistently done in the past. However, the last 15 years don't give much hope of that.

setanta,we were under the turks for many centuries..
josip broz was a Croatian leader,and from his time serbia remembers only bad things...he made the kosovo problem by giving tha autonomy to the kosovo...propaganda it is..
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 04:21 pm
You have a very odd notion of the word propaganda. As for being "under the Turks," that is an obsessive hatred of the Serbs which is at the heart of their poor mental health as a nation. When the sociopathic psychologist from Sarajevo, Radovan Karadzic, created his propaganda aparatus for the Bosnian war, he was careful to always categorize the Bosnians as "Turks"--he knew his customers well, and knew where the hatred lay, and how to stir it up. And the Bosnian Serbs lapped it up, and went happily to the slaughter.

Josip Broz was the son of a Croatian father and a Slovenian mother--but that does not alter the fact that he put members of the Serbian Communist party in all the key positions of power and responsibility in Yugoslavia, and put Serbian officers in all of the key posts in the Army. During the so-called "Croatian Spring," from 1967 to 1974, Tito used the police and the army to ruthlessly suppress what he personally characterized as Croatian nationalism, and which he deemed unacceptable in the state. He purged the party of Croatian leaders, and replaced them with Serbs.

If anyone here is peddling propaganda, it's you.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:40 pm
Being Serb (well, kinda) from Croatia...it's better that I don't start with my opinions about Serbia and Balkans because everybody except Setanta and few others will get completely confused....

So, let's just say that I think that truth is somewhere in between - not in the middle though, closer to Setanta's words.
0 Replies

kosmos-SErbia

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 09:17 am
You cannot say that serbia was a trainwreck of europe since 1878...That just not fair...Our people got the turks out of europe (together with greeks and montenegrins,bulgarians) ,we lost over a million people in FIRST WORLD WAR,fighting for your great Europe,we lost TWO million lives in the SEcond WORLD WAR, so you can count the percentages (if you know that serbia was a country counting maybe 10 million people)...
we were a wall , a sacrifice guarding the europe..
who caused the war in the nineties.? we? yes,but waltzer needs two dancers...especially in the country with three nations,three faiths..Yugoslavia was a needle in the eye of America,Europe,now it's so much easier to control this pour little countries. Our so called leaders like mladic,karadzic and miloshevic, destroyed us completely..so much people didn't want to take part in that war but they had to. thank god that miloshevic and his company went.and were are you from..? what would you do if someone attacked you?stay and die?..you have example of etnic cleansing in croatia...War is an unnatural state in human's head...
My people did some terrible things,but was not the only one... Trainwreck,you say? We said sorry for our crimes,this goverment has.
When will we get a simple sorry for Jasenovac?for Second,and First World war? for five hundred years of turkish occupation...for the past five years on kosovo? when? and you? you speak about a trainwreck?
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 02:18 pm
kosmos-SErbia wrote:
You cannot say that serbia was a trainwreck of europe since 1878...That just not fair...

you are right here.

Quote:
Our people got the turks out of europe (together with greeks and montenegrins,bulgarians) ,we lost over a million people in FIRST WORLD WAR,fighting for your great Europe,we lost TWO million lives in the SEcond WORLD WAR, so you can count the percentages (if you know that serbia was a country counting maybe 10 million people)...
we were a wall , a sacrifice guarding the europe..

that's the same bullsh*t Croats say, as well as variation of the same bullsh*t every small nation says...Half of Croatia was under Turks and Serbs got them out of Europe? Laughing
And please, please, don't even try to start mentioning that silly and pathetic numbers that are offense for every single victim of WW2, especially for every Serbian victim.
Btw, "official" number that was later admited as a fraud by same historicians that were making calculations - "official" number for ALL ex-yugoslav nations together was 1,7 million.
I won't suggest any Croat, Muslim, not even Jewish historician - just read Serbian historicians that are not part of Milosevic-SANU crew.

Quote:
who caused the war in the nineties.? we? yes,but waltzer needs two dancers...

it's better to stop at "we". period.
waltzer needs two dancers also if I stop you in the street and smack you in the face and you decide to defend yourself, right? bull...

Quote:
you have example of etnic cleansing in croatia...War is an unnatural state in human's head...
My people did some terrible things,but was not the only one...

true, and? Allies did some terrible things during and after WW2 as well, and decent German is smart enough not to mention that in a light of "ah, everybody is the same" stories for children.

Quote:
We said sorry for our crimes,this goverment has.
When will we get a simple sorry for Jasenovac?for Second,and First World war? for five hundred years of turkish occupation...for the past five years on kosovo? when? and you? you speak about a trainwreck?

1. Jasenovac is in Croatia
2. Croatian citizens were killed by croatian fascists in Jasenovac (mostly Serbs, Jews, Roma, croatian partisans and communists, etc...), not Serbian citizens, so I have no idea why do you feel that anyone should apologize to you, but nevertheless:
3. Croatian president made several remarks and apologies about Jasenovac, I really hope that I don't need to tell you what kind of country is Germany today, and as for Turks, well, okay, maybe you can wait for their apology if you really want to.
Oh, btw, speaking of victims, are you aware that capital of your country is first european "Judenfrei" (Jewish-free) city? Are you aware that your country (country - NOT NATION) gave least percentage of anti-fascist fighters in WW2?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 02:28 pm
Are you both resuming the Balkans problems?
0 Replies

kosmos-SErbia

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:06 am
Quote:
that's the same bullsh*t Croats say, as well as variation of the same bullsh*t every small nation says...Half of Croatia was under Turks and Serbs got them out of Europe? And please, please, don't even try to start mentioning that silly and pathetic numbers that are offense for every single victim of WW2, especially for every Serbian victim
plz say that again with the correct answer?
which territory do you count in croatian lands?
Silly numbers...you're mad....only in jasenovac nearly a million...in ww2..
and your dear president says a couple of thousands...that means offending.
Quote:
it'better to stop at "we". periods

don't even try to say that serbian people have the main responsibillity for that war...
Quote:
true, and? Allies did some terrible things during and after WW2 as well, and decent German is smart enough not to mention that in a light of "ah, everybody is the same" stories for children.

true yeah....but u cannot identify ww2 with this war... germans didn't live in russia,and nobody was rushing them from their homes...
Quote:
1. Jasenovac is in Croatia
2. Croatian citizens were killed by croatian fascists in Jasenovac (mostly Serbs, Jews, Roma, croatian partisans and communists, etc...), not Serbian citizens, so I have no idea why do you feel that anyone should apologize to you, but nevertheless:
3. Croatian president made several remarks and apologies about Jasenovac, I really hope that I don't need to tell you what kind of country is Germany today, and as for Turks, well, okay, maybe you can wait for their apology if you really want to.
Oh, btw, speaking of victims, are you aware that capital of your country is first european "Judenfrei" (Jewish-free) city? Are you aware that your country (country - NOT NATION) gave least percentage of anti-fascist fighters in WW2?

jasenovac is in croatia? wtf that means.?
croatian citizens?that was A Kingdom of Serbs Croats And slovenians. u speak like croatia existed before the nineties...or maybe u count the Independent State of Croatia (a fascist satelite state)????
i have to laugh on serbian xaxaxa for this...gave the least...
i am not waiting for an apology from turks,or germans ...
and you are a serbian? that's what i'm sayin'. everybody can be patriots and in a way nationalists ,croats are croats, and you're a serbian and you're deceived by your STaTE president...xxaaxa
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:15 am
Has anyone checked to be sure neither of these jokers has thermonuclear weapons?
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 12:52 pm
kosmos, you are either 14 or that is your IQ or you are bigoted right-wing supporter - in all of those cases discussion is impossible.

have a nice life
0 Replies

kosmos-SErbia

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 04:53 am
ok..
0 Replies

kosmos-SErbia

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 10:52 am
plz continue with the main subject....
0 Replies

Shinobi

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 05:16 pm
kosmos-SErbia wrote:

croatian citizens?that was A Kingdom of Serbs Croats And slovenians. u speak like croatia existed before the nineties...or maybe u count the Independent State of Croatia (a fascist satelite state)????
i have to laugh on serbian xaxaxa for this...gave the least...
i am not waiting for an apology from turks,or germans ...
and you are a serbian? that's what i'm sayin'. everybody can be patriots and in a way nationalists ,croats are croats, and you're a serbian and you're deceived by your STaTE president...xxaaxa

Pogledaj u knjigu iz povijesti koja nije pisana u Srbiji.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomislav
Who was the head of the state? A legaly elected president or a Serbian king?
0 Replies