H-E-L-P! I NEED SOMEBODY.....(posts)

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:26 am
Today, for the umpteenth time, I have tried to submit a post and instead of receiveing the usual message re. your post has been entered....I just had a load of computer gibberish about "word match" and "debug info" etc etc.

Sometimes the post was entered despite this supoosed "error", most of the time it wasn't, even after clicking the "refresh" button nto see if it was there.

Upon entering it again, I then found it had also entered my last post (now two in total on the thread) AND my "new" one, despite telling me it wouldn't, due to the identical post feature.

Is it a kind way of A2K telling me that I am a waffling idiot and that I should return later when I am feeling more sensible?

Anyone else thrown their PC out of the window today?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 635 • Replies: 2
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 09:08 pm
Hmmm.....

I got a notice saying that A2K was trying to rid itself of waffling idiots and that if I would be patient things would be back to normal (for me) pronto.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 09:17 pm
Lordie be, I thought it was another of those help me with a poem threads. Shocked

I think we were all a little like Lordie sounds in this thread the day we could not post. lol
0 Replies