Website Feature

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 01:33 am
The website feature in the profile, can it take more than one website address? Confused

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 897 • Replies: 17
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 02:39 am
Dunno - never tried. Don't think it will, but give it a shot; you won't break anything, and if it doesn't work just list the URL you prefer.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 02:41 am
Thanks Tim
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:28 am
Today, for the umpteenth time, I have tried to submit a post and instead of receiveing the usual message re. your post has been entered....I just had a load of computer gibberish about "word match" and "debug info" etc etc.

Sometimes the post was entered despite this supoosed "error", most of the time it wasn't, even after clicking the "refresh" button nto see if it was there.

Upon entering it again, I then found it had also entered my last post (now two in total on the thread) AND my "new" one, despite telling me it wouldn't, due to the identical post feature.

Is it a kind way of A2K telling me that I am a waffling idiot and that I should return later when I am feeling more sensible?

Anyone else thrown their PC out of the window today?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:30 am
I have had to bring this to your attention via an unrelated thread, as it will NOT allow me to start a new topic......tried at least four times!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:32 am
This ia what I get all the time, including my last two posts, and probably this one as well.

"Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE" .....followed by half a page of jargon.

AAAAAAAAARGH!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:33 am
My edit button also seems to have vanished <sob>
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:34 am
i have the same, except when i go to 'post reply' i can SEE what i tried to post as if it was posted - under the message window in the most recent posts. but it doesn't show on the thread itself. once this gets resolved i'll have a few quadruple posts with similar, but not the same wordings. can't wait to look like an idiot, haha.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:38 am
Don't go worrying about ME unnecessarily....I'll be alright, stuck here in the twilight zone, never again being able to start a topic, or edit a particularly rude joke to avoid embarrassment.

Think of me while I sit here in the ether, watching all the fun whilst not being able to join in.

I'll be OK....<sob....bottom lip quiver.....another, quieter sob> ....don't worry about me.....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:39 am
i may have to....GASP.....get back to work!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:49 am
Ellpus, dear, i am sure the hamsters are being retrained or such, and your ability to grace us with discrete threads of your own will soon return, once the fleas are ironed out.

Now be a man, for godsake!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:49 am
......AND NOW IT KEEPS LOGGING ME OUT!

Yitwail is experiencing similar things.....see his new thread "general error", and we have currently set up a card table in the hinterlands of wispish ether, and intend to play a few hands of poker until this is sorted out.

<Little does Yitty know that I've marked the cards>
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:50 am

Yitwail is experiencing similar things.....see his new thread "general error", and we have currently set up a card table in the hinterlands of wispish ether, and intend to play a few hands of poker until this is sorted out.

0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:50 am

0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:52 am
Ellpus, dear, i am sure the hamsters are being retrained or such, and your ability to grace us with discrete threads of your own will soon return, once the fleas are ironed out.

Now be a man, for godsak
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:52 am

0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:54 am
Now I'm not even to post anything......I'll be lucky if this one gets through!

I'm gradually disappearing from A2K!

Goodbye, cruel virtual world..........
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 04:59 pm
Dunno for sure, but I figure the widespread website problems have been noticed by the folks who can do something about it, and I figure they're working on the solution.

Though I haven't seen anything relevant to the current glitch swarm there yet, I think the most likely place to look for authoritative updates would be the Announcements forum.
0 Replies