The nice compliment chain game

firefly

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 09:50 am
An excellent choice. I am sure the audience will be delighted and appreciate your selection.

I always want to buy more than I can afford.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 10:44 am
But you obviously show consummate restraint, and only live within your budget. It's a pity that those of us with impeccable taste haven't got the cash to back it up.

My car wouldn't start this morning but when the repairman came, it started first time for him.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 11:16 am
The marvelous and innate charm of yours which you surely bestowed on that repairman made his day, no doubt.

It's raining ...... again.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 11:24 am
Look Piffka, the sun is shining because you smiled.

Summer was short this year.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 04:02 pm
It must have seemed that way because you are so active and interested in everything. Time flies when you are having fun.

I have been doing my Christmas shopping early this year.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 05:50 pm
You are so charming and so respectable that I would think it impertinent to suggest what you might have bought to make sure that the festive season is everything you deserve.

I'm a real weasely,pursed lipped Scrooge when it comes to the festival of mass pickpocketing.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 05:58 pm
Surely you are too hard on yourself and have only learnt that the best holidays are those where thoughtful loving kindness is more evident than material gifts.

I am of two minds about holiday shopping this year; half tempted to buy a water buffalo and share it around for all the cousins.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 06:14 pm
How sweet and thoughtful of you.

I never fancied water buffalo myself unless they were wearing fishnet stockings with black suspenders attached with lacy ribbons tied in sheep shank knots.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 07:49 pm
You certainly do have an eye for proper accessories.

I've been painting most of the day.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 08:00 pm
You are the best painter I have ever met.

When my honey leaves on a trip I feel lonely.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 06:49 am
How can you feel lonely when you have your lovely personality and sweet possibilities all to yourself to do with as you please.

All the women in the pub last night were ugly,frumpish and coarse.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 06:51 am
Pass!
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 06:56 am
msolga wrote:
Pass!

LOL!
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 07:06 am
A man of your stature and fine attributes should frequent places with a more enticing array of patrons. You owe yourself a pleasing night out. Next time, try a new place, I'm sure you'll have better luck.

I try to compliment people whenever I can.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 07:41 am
And I have nothing but admiration for the gracious and intelligent manner in which you accomplish what is after all an extremely difficult strategy.

I always stick with what I've got and my hopes,though continually dashed to the ground,are never entirely extinguished.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 11:37 am
That's what I like about you British --what an uplifiting "Oh well, mustn't complain" attitude which I think is best exemplified by Eeyore.

I've got a red balloon here somewhere but I think it may have lost all its air.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 11:57 am
Because it is breathtaking looking at all this beauty of yours...

I've not posted much these days..
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 12:19 pm
How charming of you to be so thoughtful and considerate.You have my profound admiration and deepest gratitude.

It isn't very nice having these ugly,coarse frumps ogling me when I go for a nice quiet drink with my friends.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 12:31 pm
Your sensitivity towards women is incredible, Spendius, no wonder you have such luck with the opposite sex.

I wish Francis would post more.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 03:36 pm
Yes, wouldn't that be wonderful? And how clever of you to voice what we are all thinking.

I wish Piffka would post more.
0 Replies