HELLO GUESTS, WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO able2know.com ?

Mapleleaf

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 01:36 am
My friend's business is Dr. H.Wayne Hanna & Associates. I believe one of his boys is in the film business.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 01:39 am
This is fun. I like meeting new people.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 03:23 pm
Mahealani wrote:
Hello, Chumly!

Hmmm..."Mah".... Are you my son? If you are, you little ****, how come I haven't heard a peep from you since July?

Or did you mean "Mah" as in a chattering servant (an appellation among certain Chinese)? In which case, I've never been nor shall I be anyone's servant and I definitely don't "chatter".

Or perhaps you have abbreviated my name in a display of friendliness....how very sweet, if that is indeed the case. However, "Lani" would be more pleasing.

M

PS....you live in one of my favorite cities in the world. I lived there in the early 60s...don't remember much, but am told I had a grand time.
The whimsicaly lyrical Lani it is Smile
0 Replies

koteet

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 03:18 pm
I was following an intellectual. One of our sites folded up - sort of - for the meantime, they say. I tried to scan all the pages on membership in one site where he was, hoping I could recall his name to ask why. He also didn't know.

Well, he gave me this address. I know that where he pleases to stay, the people are of his kind and I would be able to learn much.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 03:53 pm
Koteet--

Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 07:47 pm
Welcome...gee, it's great to meet new people...before they become immersed in our 60,000 plus...wow.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 11:04 pm
Any new folks out there who are willing to share their opinions?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 11:09 pm
As someone mentioned earlier on this thread, I was searching for answers to a question that was really troubling me and got directed to A2K through a google search. Smile
0 Replies

koteet

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 03:32 am
Thanks for the welcome, Noddy24!

I was about to forget this site in my busyness.
0 Replies