HELLO GUESTS, WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO able2know.com ?

squinney

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:50 pm
Ooops, did I say fresh blood? Sorry. Musta been a Freudian slip.

I meant to say fresh meat.... I mean minds. Yeah, that's it. Fresh minds.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:58 pm
Good to see that squinney and Noddy24
are still treading water. Blue, I don't remember us being on a thread togother; of course, these days I forget what I'm doing while I'm doing it. mmmh...does that have sexual overtones...or was it undertones...anyway....glad to meet you.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 05:00 pm
Blue is Bi-Polar Bear incognito kinda 'cept he took his glasses off.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 05:07 pm
I found A2K by accident when looking for some historical information. I'd pop in sometimes and check out the history, books and art. The ever sweet Francis appeared one day and I started to look around for other interesting regulars. I wandered in Relationships/Marriage and discovered Kicky, ehBeth, Littlek, Bella, Eoe, Slappy etc all having a flirtation on some kooky sex thread - I have been addicted ever since.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 11:47 pm
Well Witch, with your posting numbers, I'd say you have bonded. Many of the regulars meet on Abuzz (NYT) and some other sites that our leader initiated. mmmh, I wonder what de Kere is doing these days.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 12:31 am
gbob wrote:
I had a computer problem put it in google and got a link to able2know i stay because the help is good and the response time is excellent most people are friendly as well.

Hey, thanks for the alert ... I figure we gotta start watching that helpful stuff, for sure ... can't have it getting out of hand. As for the freindly bit, well, give 'em a chance; you'll soon learn most of 'em really don't mean it - they're just here for the power, money, and fame.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 12:33 am
Timber I forgot how you got here? Just Wondering...
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 12:45 am
husker wrote:
Timber I forgot how you got here? Just Wondering...

Here ya go, Husker
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 12:48 am
As a Newb, I wandered in from parts unknown, to address questions unknowable, so that I could be even more erudite as I flounder about in the mucky depths of sophistry.

My goal is to have such a depth of knowledge and wisdom that no one understands me but my dog, at which point I will conquer the world and live happily ever after Smile
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 12:50 am
gosh were were here days of each other I forgot - cheers!!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 12:56 am
husker wrote:
gosh were were here days of each other I forgot - cheers!!

elioenaielohiym :wink:
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 01:09 am
yes - yep
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 07:14 am
Chumly, I can tell by your writing that you are A2K material. By the way, would you happen to know my friends the Hanna's? He is a management consultant and she is in ed/social work.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 06:21 pm
Mapleleaf wrote:
Chumly, I can tell by your writing that you are A2K material. By the way, would you happen to know my friends the Hanna's? He is a management consultant and she is in ed/social work.
Last name does not ring any bells, Vancouver B.C. Canada?
0 Replies

Mahealani

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 07:05 pm
The discussion board I previously frequented has sailed into the doldrums, so I posted a plea for recommendations for other boards...one of your fine members (who also posted on the other board) so kindly pointed me in your direction.

Must say I'm enjoying it so far, even though I haven't contributed much...yet. ("She's a shy lass, really, but given time you'll be quite surprised by her passion and forthrightness." Me Mum) Smile
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 08:01 pm
Hi Mah!
0 Replies

Mahealani

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 08:41 pm
Hello, Chumly!

Hmmm..."Mah".... Are you my son? If you are, you little ****, how come I haven't heard a peep from you since July?

Or did you mean "Mah" as in a chattering servant (an appellation among certain Chinese)? In which case, I've never been nor shall I be anyone's servant and I definitely don't "chatter".

Or perhaps you have abbreviated my name in a display of friendliness....how very sweet, if that is indeed the case. However, "Lani" would be more pleasing.

M

PS....you live in one of my favorite cities in the world. I lived there in the early 60s...don't remember much, but am told I had a grand time.
0 Replies

nancyann Deren IOLA

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 07:29 pm
I came to A2K because I was introduce to it by bobsmythhawk a member. He heard one morning that I was about to but a domain and he said try this first! I fell in love! Laughing

nancyann
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 07:48 pm
I wuz followin' dis wabbit, see....

and................

fell down this hole, and...............

margo in wonderland!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 10:28 pm
Oy!!!