Well wishes and sympathy for our Letty

devriesj

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:01 pm
Thank you for doing that, Walter.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:17 pm
WOW! Thanks to Walter for steering me here and a big hugs to devri for being so thoughtful.

I may not acknowledge each of you by name right now, but I most certainly intend to do so later. At this point, I will say that I wish that I could know you all in person.

Our piano player, who called just a moment ago, observed that my husband, Bud, died on All Saint's Day and we had a neat telephone exchange over that. He's the same one who sent me the birthday card on Halloween that said, "Hey you pagan heathen, try and have a good birthday." That man is funny and a wonderful organist.

Back later, you dear people, to comment further.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:36 pm
Flowers! Of course! I forgot!

http://www.gardengate.org/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/T136-3lg.jpg

The heart symbolizes both the love that you and Bud shared, and also the love we have for you, dearest Letty.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:40 pm
Letty, my deepest condolences for your loss. This is very sad news. Keep in touch here on A2K, we are all thinking of you.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:43 pm
I am sorry to hear about you thoughts Letty. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:46 pm
Hi Letty. I've very sorry to hear this news and I hope you are doing as well as possible under the circumstances. Take care of yourself and hop on A2K when you can, or if you just need to talk to someone.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:52 pm
It's the least I could do Letty.
Hey, all I was wondering if we could somehow send real flowers to Letty, or maybe she would prefer a donation to a particular charity. What do you think?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:55 pm
Letty, we are all here for you to talk to or to cry with.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 02:52 pm
Lots of warm thoughts, support and comforting hugs sent Lettys way.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 02:56 pm
I'm so sorry for your loss, Letty. Please share any stories with us.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 02:59 pm
Letty,
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. You are the sweetest person on A2k!
0 Replies

bermbits

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:12 pm
There's little to add that hasn't already been said. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time!

Dave
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:46 pm
First let me say this to all of you. I will be fine, and mostly because I believe in universal thoughts of good.

Then, I will be fine because my husband has been a non person for the past year, and I was afraid that I would have to put him in a nursing home. That is one thing that I could NOT do.

As most of you know, I just recently learned to do the picture thing, and I love them now. The flowers and that shot of the trees in autumn were breathtaking.

George, loved your allusion to being furry. (inside joke, folks)

Angelique, those were beautiful poems and very pensive and thought provoking.

cj, aquiunk, bella. I can't think of anything to say except, Thank you. I know, it's limp, but it's sincere.

Heeven, you delightful emu. Just looking at your avatar is enough to cheer anyone up.<smile>

Wandel, big hugs, buddy. Father of Drew, the stories are too numerous to share, honey, but later when my mind is working right, I will.

Hey, Dave. May I add that you have one of the hardest jobs in the world, and I am with you, buddy, in your attempt to teach.

Panz and Rog, are you here or some other place. Big hugs wherever.<smile>

I going to catch my breath and re read, you dear people.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:50 pm
I'm somewheres on page 2 Letty, but like usual, didn't come up with much to say.

Well, I know this has been a long time coming, but it's always a shock, anyway, isn't it?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:56 pm
My heart felt love and condolences you sweet and dear lady. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Peace, Love, and Comfort to you.
Husker
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:57 pm
Yes, Rog, it is.

Mac, Mr. Turtle, Jes and Chai. I have come to know and really admire you all. Seriously.

C.L. You take care of YOURSELF, honey.

boomer, kiss Mo for me, and that will make me smile, you dear lady.

J.B. and Bella. Hey, I intend to laugh more, because Bud would want that. He had a fantastic sense of humor, yawl.

If I have missed anyone, I know you'll tell me, then I can be repentant. Razz

I have always talked about coveting my quiet time, and now I'll probably get what I deserve. Hey, I find something to do like get on this forum.

Later all you dear folks.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 04:49 pm
Quiet time?!

Not if we can help it!!!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 05:48 pm
Eva, that made me laugh. Thanks, honey.

ah, husker. Thank you, Mr touchdown. <smile>

Deb, how in the world did I miss that smoking rabbit? My word, girl. I guess I was trying to provoke the bunny. Razz

Hey, yawl be good folks, and that's all that really matters. You won't make any money by being good, but who wants money. <smile>
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 06:06 pm
I'm just bookmarking here. I replied privately to Letty's email about the news.
I must note though, Letty, that "yawl" is bad spelling. It is "yall." Using "yawl" reflects bad upbringing and poor schooling.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 06:20 pm
Im saddened and sorry for your loss. I cant addd anything more than whats already been said except to agree with them'ns.

Big hug, just watch my medals they poke.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 08:56:21