What a strange earthquake has recently happened

Bloke

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 07:54 am
Look here, pals! What a strange earthquake has recently happened on the territory of Israel! The matter is that local residents called their attention to queer acoustic shocks that are unusual for ordinary inland quakes. It looks as though Israel has tested its new tectonic weapon and hided in an earthquake. I hear such sort of weapons was used in Pakistan for assured liquidation of terrorist number 1 - Osama bin Laden. There's a rumour he was really exterminated, but response motions of earth's crust fell outside the limits of this "design". Who will be the next? It seems the same lot is set for Palestinians now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 624 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 07:56 am
Huh?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:37 am
What a fun unsubstantiated rumor! Let's see if we can think of others, like Jupiter is responsible for the current influx of reality television and Laura Bush is going to pose in the centerfold of WWE Magazine!

This is fun! Let's make up some more!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 10:45 am
It was Bill Clinton who caused Hurricane Katrina. Everybody knows it but they're afraid to say so.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 10:50 am
I heard elmo was a spy
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 04:48 pm
I thought it was Molly Malone while on vacation from ghosting in Dublin.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 04:50 pm
You're thinking of Anne Boleyn, Sturgis. She walks the bloody Tower, wi' her 'ead tucked underneath her arm. (All the better to be able to peer 'round corners.)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:01 am
Could she kiss and converse with her own severed head?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:21 am
See here:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62666&highlight=
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:38 am
Heh, wacky, I stand corrected.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:42 am
Hmmmm. Seems that conclusions are easily jumped to when a source is not provided. Nice welcome to a newbie.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:54 am
Actually, when I initially responded, the story was not being carried by any legit news organization that I could find on the 'net (and yes, I did a more than cursory look). I was also unable to find it on Snopes, so it appeared to be simply an unfounded rumor dropped onto the site -- which has happened before, by the way.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:00 am
PS Re the other topic and the Guardian article - they are both about sonic booms, not a tectonic weapon being hidden in an earthquake, which was the poster's assertion. As for any connection to OBL, the Guardian makes no such mention.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:20 am
Book Mark
0 Replies