Love: The Dream of my faith

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 02:17 pm
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

The process for people to walk to Jesus and go towards eternal home may take a man's life time, then love him our life time. That is the elation
between others and us is all about.

The passion of my faith is not just my own returning to Heaven

I believe that Jesus bears all mankind in His mind, in His heart. Then as a
Christ's following, what should I do? Shouldn't I try the same, to bear all
mankind in my mind, in my heart? Shouldn't I love all people on earth
disregard their backgrounds? Actually Confucius of China some three
thousand years ago already said: all people on earth are brothers. Indeed, wouldn't God be so happy to create mankind to see them loving each other and get together going towards Him? It must have been a very ambitious work of God; it must have been a very difficult task for mankind: so difficult that it seems impossible because all the obstacles, boundaries, obstacles and boundaries even from religion itself.
It has been in my dream, that all people, men and women, all colors, all
languages, cheerfully and thankfully going towards our God. We can do so because God Himself sacrificed for us. God sacrificed Himself to re-born our nature, to re-build our love, to unify all of us and unify us with God Himself. Without God's leading and help, where and when can my dream ever come true?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 581 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Nietzsche

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 02:43 am
Yeah, you and about five and a half billion other people have this "dream." Trouble is, it's a bit more complicated than throwing the word 'God' around a dozen times. Try the philosophy forums.
0 Replies

lovemanforgod

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 02:37 pm
I been through
The complicated steps and realized I should take the simple way because the world has a simple way if I would like to take. I am still very interested in philosophy though.
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 05:36 pm
You've been to heaven......................???
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 06:09 pm
Re: I been through
lovemanforgod wrote:
The complicated steps and realized I should take the simple way because the world has a simple way if I would like to take. I am still very interested in philosophy though.

That's fair, and I didn't mean any disrespect. I mean only to point out that the issues that plague humanity as a whole cannot be solved by these "simple" steps. For individuals, certainly, there are modest and simple ways to achieve happiness and fullness of soul. The complexity of the entire species - complete with thousands and thousands of ideologies, religions and philosophies - necessitates a very difficult and convoluted riddle, however. Working it out is not a matter of simplicity, least of all prayers and dreams.
0 Replies

lovemanforgod

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 11:21 pm
Dear Rodeman, some thoughts from me:

Where is the Garden of Eden? Wasn't it so close to us, right here on earth, right there in the Middle East?

"A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin+ and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush. The name of the third river is the Tigris;* it runs along the east side of Asshur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates. "(Genesis 2:10-14)

Where is Heaven? In my understand, if Heaven is not Garden of Eden,
must be very similar to it, in the way of peace, of harmony, of love, of the very close relation between God and back-homed human beings.
So Heaven really isn't that far away in space, specially when human
beings can reach Moon, Mar, Mercury.…. I specially love Neptune, from
the picture of NASA, what a pure, beautiful planet it is!
I believe as long as the love between the neighbors, love between human
beings exist on earth, the earth shares pieces of Heaven.
That is it all about.

Dear Nietzsche,
Thank you for the sharing, i agree with you, yes, there is differences between talking about individuals and talking about mankind as whole. I need to think some more deep on that. Very Happy
0 Replies