INDIA: Returning to my roots after 10 years......

McTag

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 03:16 am
Walter is right (he is never wrong, BTW Laughing ) as I leave here tomorrow afternoon for London, and from thence to Mumbai, arriving on Sunday.

It will be a shock, because the temperature here at the moment is about -5 deg C
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 04:59 am
Mc,

Dont bring your extra furred overcoats or heavy sweaters .... just a simple bodywarmer will do... Its not that cold here. Anyways u guys be spending time in Kerala , which is even nearer to the equator.

... u know India is HOT .... always Razz

In Kerala, don't forget to see a place called Kanyakumari ... the Southmost point of Indian border where Bay of Bengal, Arabic Ocean and Indian Ocean meet. The beach is Fabulous and BIG. The place is famous for an old philosopher & influential spiritual leader of India who started with the addressing phrase "My Brothers and Sisters Of America" instead of "Ladies and Gentlemen" at 1893 meeting of the World Parliament of Religions in Chicago, Illinois.
0 Replies

Prince El

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 12:34 pm
Wow good to see the thread flourishing!

For now, I am in Kanpur, my ancestral city- the city of Ganges. Mom's with me, and all my indian cousins. Quite a congested city but i was born here man.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 09:44 am
Hey McTag\Clary,

U guys didn't call me up yet? Wht abt monday's lunch?

"the prince" do you have any contact numbers of Mc or clary?

Please reply.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 10:18 am
Mrs. McTag will to contact them (actually Clary) and tell them to get in contact with you.

(I just phoned and informed FionaB [Mrs McTag] about your post here.)
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 11:18 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Mrs. McTag will to contact them (actually Clary) and tell them to get in contact with you.

(I just phoned and informed FionaB [Mrs McTag] about your post here.)

Thank you very much .. so kind of you.

Very Happy
0 Replies