Montana

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:11 am
Well, then I have to see it :-)
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:13 am
Reefer Madness was made in 1936, not during the "sophisticated" '40s. Laughing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0028346/

Since Prohibition had been dead and buried for three years in '36, the bluenoses just HAD to find something else to cause people to feel guilty, and afraid!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:17 am
Montana wrote:
Puff, puff, pass.....

I still be busy at the work place, but three more weeks and I'm free for the winter, yippie!!!!

Nothing exciting to tell though.

Anything new in your neck of the woods?

What do you mean free for winter?
Does the place you work at slow down or shut down for a few months??
> puff puff<

aint nothing new here. Buried in stress over home buying.. but
thats not bad at all. ;-)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:18 am
I have to taske a drug test for a new job on Monday, something I've never done in my life. How long does dope stay in your system? I haven't smoked in a few months.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:20 am
you should be fine
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:27 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Montana wrote:
Puff, puff, pass.....

I still be busy at the work place, but three more weeks and I'm free for the winter, yippie!!!!

Nothing exciting to tell though.

Anything new in your neck of the woods?

What do you mean free for winter?
Does the place you work at slow down or shut down for a few months??
> puff puff<

aint nothing new here. Buried in stress over home buying.. but
thats not bad at all. ;-)

Puff, puff, pass....

Yep, the shop shuts down in the winter and I will have 4 1/2 months free from work :-D

Puff, puff, pass...

I know the stress of home buying, but I also know how exciting it is at the same time. I hope you find your dream home and live happily ever after :-D

Hey there, Bear :-D
I wish you luck on your test. I never had a job where I had to do that and I think I better keep it that way ;-)

Puff, puff, passes to Shewolf......
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:07 pm
dlowan wrote:
goodfielder wrote:
Was that "Reefer Madness" Osso? I've seen it. Everyone, and I mean, everyone connected with that film should have been indicted. Indicted I tell you.

Count One - over-acting
Count Two - bloody awful script
Count Three - hysterical voice-over
Count Four - overdrawn graphics

I could go on but I feel the need for the principle of parsimony to visit me.

Occam's Razor for art? (Dammit, is that Occom?)

What DO you grow in those damn fields anyway?

lol - I was guilty of overdoing my criticism Very Happy

Only got a few regular weeds out the back, I dosed them with Roundup so they should be out for the count in a week I hope.
0 Replies

quex144

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:11 pm
Just say no. Very Happy
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:47 pm
B.C Bud is genetically altered and now like umteen times more powerful than the in the 60's and 70's. It's now also being laced with other drugs like crack.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:50 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I have to taske a drug test for a new job on Monday, something I've never done in my life. How long does dope stay in your system? I haven't smoked in a few months.

the drug screener told us 60 days for Pot, I'm going to get drilled everytime I'm screened, I went to my Docs and explained - everyone will be up to speed when they get a call to verify the items showing up in my sample.
0 Replies

quex144

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 09:07 pm
Depending on individual metabolic rates of course, it is generally accepted that marijuana (and hashish oils) remain in the urine for twenty-one days and in the hair shaft for three months, approximately. Even slight exercise and (distilled) water consumption greatly improve respiration and therefore speed up the body's detox process.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:10 am
I've smoked a week before getting tested and been fine. I do have a pretty high metabolism, though. I think to be safe, two weeks and at least five glasses of water a day will keep things cool.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:16 am
InfraBlue wrote:

It was first illegalized as a means to control populations of Mexican immigrants in the early part of the twentieth century.

Really? I'd be interested to learn more about this...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:17 am
Smoking Pot = Having sex with 4 year olds.

In case it wasn't mentioned, they made a remake of reefer madness, I don't know, not that long ago. Pretty funny too.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:18 am
husker wrote:
B.C Bud is genetically altered and now like umteen times more powerful than the in the 60's and 70's. It's now also being laced with other drugs like crack.

That's where homegrown comes in. Very Happy
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:35 pm
husker wrote:

That's not all that's in it.

Talented mom and pop operations are using products like Raid as a pesticide to kill the bugs on the plants.

Seems all worth it to smoke this crap. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 11:04 am
Carminic extract, the red food coloring found in Dannon strawberry yogurt, Ocean Spray grapefruit juice, and many candies and fillings, is made from the ground up bodies of female Dactylopius coccus Costa, a small insect indiginous to Peru (from Eric Scholosser's Fast Food Nation).

We don't know what's in pot. We don't know what's in our food either. Ingesting **** is inevitable.

Therefore, smoke loads of pot and cure those munchies with a big tub of strawberry yogurt.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 11:09 am
Not to mention all the antibiotics and steroids we ingest when we eat meat. So, unless you are eating organic, grain fed cows and chickens, you are eating a load of other crap too.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 11:12 am
I guess I should give up my favorite dish, skewered Thai bird flu ostrich kabobs.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 02:32 pm
I can tell you for sure that when I smoke pot I turn into a complete idiot. Then I start thinking about my bills.
0 Replies