Prime Relaxation Area for Pets!

Linkat

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 02:52 pm
Does this really look like a Prime Relaxation area? It is a true advertisement for such. There is nothing that looks prime or relaxing to me. It seems like a very uncomfortable (not even grassed in, but a concrete slap with no shade) simple fenced in area. Certainly looks inviting.

http://www.berkshires.org/simages/20050726084427.jpg

Here is the enticing advertisement....

"We are delighted to welcome our four legged friends in an environment that will allow them to be comfortable and safe and will give their owners a chance to relax and extend their stay," said Carolyn Edwards, senior marketing manager at Prime Outlets Lee. "The addition of our pet relaxation area is just another terrific reason for shoppers in the area to visit Prime Outlets Lee and see all of the exciting changes taking shape."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,440 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Chai

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 03:42 pm
I can't tell by the picture, but it looks like one big open area where multiple dogs would be all together.

I think that's a bad idea.

I don't want my Bichon Frise to become the bitch of some hard time Pit Bull.

Isn't it true that dogs do well if they are crated in an area large enough for them to turn around comfortably, but not too big?
It gives them a sense of security.

The concrete floor is OK, I mean, the dogs aren't going to be there more than a few hours, and it's easy to clean.

There could be a bigger overhang to provide more shade, now they would only be protected when the sun is overhead.

Multiple cages, more overhang, ample water.

If the dogs could see people walking around, that'd be enough entertainment for them for a while.

I'm trying to look at this from the perspective of a being that enjoys sniffing their friends butts.

But that's another story......
0 Replies