Crazielady420 wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
98 degrees of what?

who are they all talking about anyway?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/Crazielady420/th_nick_kinglive.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/Crazielady420/th_nj.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/Crazielady420/th_nick-lachey-img.jpg

well whoop de doo.

looks like any guy walking done the street.

what is he the latest swingin' sirloin we've been instructed to drool over?

Mr. Lablob.....

You know who you remind me of?
In that movie "Diner" there was this character that just sort of wedged himself in every so often.

He had memorized the entire script from "caine mutiny" and just sorta threw some lines out there, and retreated

Otherwise, I say you sound like someone who studied ancient greek at university and is overcome with ennui.

I'll bet you sitting in a chesterfield right now, smoking and running your fingers through you hair, while you wonder about Candice and how she can really care about Biff.

good work Mr. Lablob
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:28 pm
I actually had a crush on him when I was 14... he is an old celebrity that is trying to keep up his fame... stupid reality shows and sh*t but he is still hot... and so is his brother... yummy
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:29 pm
Hmm, but if he were really that sophisticated, wouldn't he know it's Brie, not Bree?

He's funny tho.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:30 pm
Mr. Lablob that is.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:33 pm
*sigh* Jessica is a beautiful woman who is despite her actions, incredibly smart. She's made a lot of money off being a "dumb blonde".

Nick is, well, eh. He's ok. I can think of other men who are far sexier. (Andy Garcia)
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:35 pm
You really think that the dumb blonde thing is all just an act for her Bella?? I am still not to sure about that
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:35 pm
I think it is. I really honestly think no one can be that dumb.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:37 pm
True, true.. she is really really dumb... and really rich... do you think the marraige was all for show also...??
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:40 pm
nimh wrote:
Mr. Lablob that is.

oh yes right. otherwise I would have thought you were talking about hair gel boy.

By the way, when you said brie.....

I mentioned in some other post that I grew up in a town named Brielle, that was supposedly named after a town in the Netherlands. Ever heard of it?

How do you pronounce it.

We say BRIE el

but somewhere I heard I heard it was pronounced brie LA there and is also a girls name?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:46 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
I mentioned in some other post that I grew up in a town named Brielle, that was supposedly named after a town in the Netherlands. Ever heard of it?

How do you pronounce it.

We say BRIE el

but somewhere I heard I heard it was pronounced brie LA there and is also a girls name?

Brielle, yeah. Pretty town, I hear. Old, some fortress town from when we still needed fortresses.

Pronounced more like - eh - i always get confused when i have to do phonetic spelling in english - but "Bree-luh", I suppose.

Girl's name? Confused
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:27 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

Mr. Lablob.....

You know who you remind me of?
In that movie "Diner" there was this character that just sort of wedged himself in every so often.

He had memorized the entire script from "caine mutiny" and just sorta threw some lines out there, and retreated

Otherwise, I say you sound like someone who studied ancient greek at university and is overcome with ennui.

I'll bet you sitting in a chesterfield right now, smoking and running your fingers through you hair, while you wonder about Candice and how she can really care about Biff.

good work Mr. Lablob

Actually, I'm sitting on my patio with a fat spliff burning and I'm running my fingers through the hair of a 16 year old cheerleader.

But her name isn't Candice.
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:30 pm
nimh wrote:
Hmm, but if he were really that sophisticated, wouldn't he know it's Brie, not Bree?

He's funny tho.

Oh Christ...you're so right. My VoTec education is showing. I'd include that cute little "blushing" emoticon but I'm running Mozilla and it's giving me fits. No, I'm just a humble urchin from the outskirts of the Bay Area who apparently doesn't know jack dammit about cheese.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:30 pm
Shocked is that you sitting on the back porch playing with my little sisters hair Shocked

Take you hand off of her right now, that is my job Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:31 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Shocked is that you sitting on the back porch playing with my little sisters hair Shocked

Pardon me. Will you take a fiver?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:31 pm
Bob Lablob wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

Fine Fine, I guess... tell you what, you can have her for the weekend if I can take home one of your pets....
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:36 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Bob Lablob wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

Fine Fine, I guess... tell you what, you can have her for the weekend if I can take home one of your pets....

Deal. I get the hottie and you get the Indonesian Hedgehog.

Pardon me while I snort this line.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:37 pm
Snort a line of what?? You gonna share?
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:39 pm
It's Tide with bleach. Yeah, it's a wicked nasty buzz but I'm too poor for real blow.

Hold on.................

Oh Christ...that's alot of blood, man.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:44 pm
Holy Hell that is alot of blood, it is leaking out of my computer.. you ok over there?? You need some help....
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:55 pm
I'm alright....I'm okay. Just a little woozy, that's all. Wait a minute....my dog...my cat...my hedgehog...they're all dead. What the HELL????
0 Replies