Some interesting information leaks in I-net

Markiz

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 03:13 am
Some interesting information leaks in I-net from time to time. As it happens, agents of US, UK and Israeli special services commit a greater part of terrorist acts in Iraq. And lately we have drawn many confirmations of it. For instance, recent arrest of British military (those who were moving across the country, disguising in Arab's dress) with their further scandalous release, as well as jam at the bridge during Shiite's religious holiday in Iraq. We've known that thousands people became victims of it, but only then it was known that this jam was provoked by US military. I'm not speaking about numerous cases of Mossad agents' implantation into Iraqi army for subversive activity. And it's interesting that each side has an ax to grind here. Americans strive for transforming Iraqi conflict into the civil war. They try to prejudice local population against local militants, because it will give them leave to skeletonize their military contingent there. British military try to keep Americans back and to make their comeback in the Middle East. But it seems to me Israel acts more intelligently in this case. It waited until major world powers dropped into Afghani and Iraqi adventures and then Islamists changed from Israel to other "enemies of Islam's world". As a result Israel was able to initiate active actions against Palestine. As the phase goes, live a century - learn a century.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 214 • Replies: 0
No top replies