Kickycan's Rejection Scrapbook

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:17 pm
Has anyone ever been rejected as much, or by as many people, as our own dear Kickycan?

Let's take a look back at some of the more memorable rejection of Kickycan moments. Needless to say all of the quotes below are from Kickycan himself. I've also documented them, in case you'd like to refer to them on your own.

I actually had to break down the rejection into categories, the most significant being from women.

Kickycan wrote:

Relationships - On-Line Dating, Flirting and Dating Burn-out (Page 87)

"Frustration? You want to hear about frustration? I finally meet a girl with whom I've had a very pleasant online flirtation for months, and she is totally uninterested in the real life me. So, of course, I'm a little down about that not working out, but that's just the beginning.

This friday I go out on a date with a new girl from an internet dating site. Just what the doctor ordered, right? WRONG! This girl almost immediately decides she doesn't like me, and is rude enough to actually start a twenty minute conversation with the two guys sitting next to us"

Relationships - What is a Date (page 1)

"I called her a couple days later, and then we went out for coffee the following weekend. I'd say that is a date. But she told me that she didn't want to date anybody right now, and that she's interested in making friends with people. "

Relationships - Why Do I Need So Badly To Put It In Somebody? (page 1)

"I haven't had sex in over six months. I just got an e-mail out of the blue from the girl that I used to see, and who ended up being a f-buddy of mine for quite a while. I can't stand her personality"

Relationships -I'm Going Out To Get Drunk With a Gay Guy Tonight (page6)

"Some people end up with good gay guys to be friends with who can bring the women in, but I gotta end up with the one who actually inspires hostility in women. I mean, women actually hated us!!! What the hell is up with that??"

And here's a little window into the feelings he engendered in his co-workers:

Life at Work - I F*cking Quit (page 6)
"I think I've probably made myself into a pariah in my department with my tantrums and bad attitude over the past few months"

Apparently, even his own family enjoys getting in on the action:
Relationships - My Dwindling Place In My Family (Page 1)

"I just spent a weekend upstate with my family, and I am so happy to be back in NYC. I used to feel like I had a place in my family, but more and more I feel like I am just some outsider."

Wow, does this guy get along with anyone?

What are some of your favorite rejection of Kickycan moments?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,154 • Replies: 57
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:25 pm
Anybody who can't relate to or get along with his family is my kind'a guy. No wonder I like Kicky.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:28 pm
Unlike most guys that lie about the frequency of sexual conquests, our Kicky is honest and that makes him self assured in my book.

It's their loss.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:33 pm
Kicky is ok in my book. If he's ever really down in the dumps because of some sort of rejection, well, there's plenty of females down this way.

Or does he insist they have to be human?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:36 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Kicky is ok in my book. If he's ever really down in the dumps because of some sort of rejection, well, there's plenty of females down this way.

Or does he insist they have to be human?

See, Gus, that's Kicky's problem -- he's picky.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:38 pm
The boy has to learn to spread his wings and fly.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:40 pm
the whole Mary/Rhoda thing was good

Kicky's mmmmmmm Kicky. He's got a booger stuck somewhere right now.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:44 pm
I think Kick's gotta become a man of DANGER. Kinda like Pauley Walnuts from the Sopranos. I suggest that kick starts associating with some wiseguys and then gets himself a "made guy". Women dig dangerous men.

So, now hes gotta stop posting these "I got a booger in my throat, whadI do?" or "Hey, I wanna get a PhD in English Literature. " JEEZUS CHRIST !!! ENGLISH LIT?
Why not"bone" up window treatment skills like Slappy DOO HOO. Women at least feel safe with gay guys.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:57 pm
Farmerman wrote: "Women dig dangerous men." Oh, kicky's dangerous, all right, Mostly to himself. Still, dangerous.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:27 pm
Who would reject Kicky?

aww.. poor baby.. he just needs a hug.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:57 pm
Yeah kicky's a great guy...if he was just a few years older and I wasn't married, I might even consider....

...hey wait...since when, has that ever stopped him? Shocked

Seriously, that guy is alright in my book too :wink:

I'm not sure why is has so much trouble meeting the right woman/women...maybe there should be a thread started about his lovelife...

...hey wait...I think there already is. In fact there are lots of them!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 10:01 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
The boy has to learn to spread his wings and fly.

He doesn't know how to spread his fly? Sheesh. No wonder he's having so much trouble.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 10:04 pm
PD- the mighty fly warrior

maybe you should show him how..
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 10:06 pm
I never close mine to begin with. The zipper sound spooks the sheep.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 10:24 pm
Why in the world would you list these things? Have you been not paid attention to by him after lambasting him rather thoroughly?

Women should be so lucky as to meet our Kicky.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 10:30 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Why in the world would you list these things? Have you been not paid attention to by him after lambasting him rather thoroughly?

Women should be so lucky as to meet our Kicky.

I agree with you osso. I think he is a nice guy.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 10:43 pm
nods.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 08:10 am
patiodog wrote:

Two words: Button fly.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 08:35 am
We could start a Kicky fan club?

How much do fans cost in the USA anyway?

Couldn't be be but a few bucks each, right?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 09:03 am
DrewDad wrote:
patiodog wrote:

Two words: Button fly.

Word to the wise.

The Button Fly is a crafty little bugger. Buzzes around all nonchalant until one is standing at the urinal....then bang! In like flynn, nips the end of the old todger and buggers off before one can get one's valet to thwack it.

Irritation lasts for about ten days.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Kickycan's Rejection Scrapbook
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 11:20:41