[answered] Signature Images

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 01:39 am
What is the procedure to get a signature image (or logo, not sure what it is called) in the signature space? Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 994 • Replies: 7
No top replies

mac11

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 07:07 am
On your Profile page (link at top of page in blue), the instructions for the Signature block say:

Quote:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit. Please do not place links or images in your signature.

I'm not sure what you were thinking of adding, but does that answer the question?
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 07:11 am
mac11 wrote:
On your Profile page (link at top of page in blue), the instructions for the Signature block say:

Quote:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit. Please do not place links or images in your signature.

I'm not sure what you were thinking of adding, but does that answer the question?

Yes, I saw that, and yes I do have to quotes in there already. I was just wondering if it would take a signature image. I will try to find, and copy one, so you can see what I mean.

Thanks
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 07:16 am
It won't. You may see someone with an image in the signature because once upon a time it was allowed, along with other formatting. But then the capability was removed. Someone who had it formatted before that change retained it (my quote was in blue font for a very long time after everyone else couldn't), but new sigs can't have formatting. (Formatting is all the stuff like colors and images and font size.)
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 07:22 am
sozobe wrote:
It won't. You may see someone with an image in the signature because once upon a time it was allowed, along with other formatting. But then the capability was removed. Someone who had it formatted before that change retained it (my quote was in blue font for a very long time after everyone else couldn't), but new sigs can't have formatting. (Formatting is all the stuff like colors and images and font size.)

I thought so. Once I tried a very small image by itself (no text), and it would not take it (show up).

Thanks
0 Replies

lil gangsta

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 05:37 am
how about for a website like southparkstudious BBS sig?
id really appreciate it if you tell me.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 06:37 am
Forget it. The mods don't even like it when you post the same picture in multiple threads. Found that out the hard way once.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 10:15 am
lil gangsta wrote:
how about for a website like southparkstudious BBS sig?
id really appreciate it if you tell me.

There's a www option in your profile, you can use that. And only that.
0 Replies