Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:48 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 671 • Replies: 8
No top replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 12:25 am
Over the last 15 months Israel has built an extremely high-tech wall around Gaza much like the wall it is building around the West Bank to prevent terrorist incursion from there.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1126059637154
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 10:46 am
Sweetie do you know what a WMD is??

Very Happy

Did you know that Israel has 300 of them lyical WMD type things??

and no its not a type of fish. :wink:
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 11:56 am
stevewonder wrote:

Very Happy

How is this relevant? The Israelis don't plan to detonate their WMDs in their public places. The idea of the above articles is that militant Islam may be planning to kill an immense number of people in Israel. I don't have any idea whether it's true or not, but if it were, do you not think it would be worth paying attention to? So, it's okay if Al Qaeda tries to smuggle WMD components into Portland, because the US has nuclear weapons?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 12:05 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
stevewonder wrote:

Very Happy

How is this relevant? The Israelis don't plan to detonate their WMDs in their public places. The idea of the above articles is that militant Islam may be planning to kill an immense number of people in Israel. I don't have any idea whether it's true or not, but if it were, do you not think it would be worth paying attention to?

How is what constitutes WMD NOT relevant? Read what CG posted. No mention of any WMD being smuggled into Gaza. CG doesn't seem to know what WMD is. Do you know what WMD is Brandon? The fact that Israel has WMD is a hint as to what one is.

By the way, "hundreds" of conventional weapons won't kill an IMMENSE number of people.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 12:09 pm
parados wrote:
The fact that Israel has WMD is a hint as to what one is.

That doesn't really sound like a hint :wink:

THIS is one! Laughing
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 12:12 pm
parados wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
stevewonder wrote:

Very Happy

How is this relevant? The Israelis don't plan to detonate their WMDs in their public places. The idea of the above articles is that militant Islam may be planning to kill an immense number of people in Israel. I don't have any idea whether it's true or not, but if it were, do you not think it would be worth paying attention to?

How is what constitutes WMD NOT relevant? Read what CG posted. No mention of any WMD being smuggled into Gaza. CG doesn't seem to know what WMD is. Do you know what WMD is Brandon? The fact that Israel has WMD is a hint as to what one is.

By the way, "hundreds" of conventional weapons won't kill an IMMENSE number of people.

You're right. I assumed that the poster's description of the story was accurate, and read it too quickly to see the weapons list, which does not include WMD.

If stevewonder's reference to Israel's 300 WMD was solely intended to describe what an actual WMD is, then I have no problem with his post. If, however, the point was that Israel's possession of them somehow makes it wrong to be alarmed about WMD being smuggled into Israel by its enemies, that I disagree with. I am not certain that the latter is not, in fact, what he meant.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:34 pm
WMD's are Witches of mass destruction.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 10:40 am
I sometimes wonder wether anyone actually has clure what the hell they are talking about.
when we talking about WMD's are there a few different menaings to this abbreviation?
Are the WMDs that Israel posess different from the one Saddam was supposed have hidden in his pants and are they different to what CG is talking about.

Where exactly are these terrorists gonna get these WMDs from??
Egypt? a country that cant even feed itself.

People please do some reading the ONLY WMDS that exist in the Middle East belong to that rogue state called Israel.

You kno the country that is in violation of 70 UN resolutions, yeah thats the one they ' ve got the nukes NOT EGYPT NOT ,SADDAM NOT IRAN OR LIBYA OR ZAMBIA but Israel.

geeez
0 Replies