Credit Card Companies Are Salivating No Doubt

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 06:58 am
People that are left in the street with nothing are turning to the only way they have to survive... their credit cards. When they find out they have no jobs to go to and they are unable to pay back their debt, many will be forced to go bankrupt. And that will not make them ill prepared, careless bums trying to eat at the tit of America, just people in trouble through no fault of their own.

Of course with bush about to sign the new bankruptcy law for this group of leeches who help control his strings, the credit card companies will be first in line for their money, even if it means mortgages and health insurance premiums cannot be paid.

You know these guys are opening the Champagne.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/14/katrina.credit.ap/index.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,054 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Wy

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 04:17 pm
Tell me about it. You know what happens after a bankruptcy? You get more credit card offers than ever!!! Why? Because you can;t declare bankruptcy again for seven years!

How do I know? ...three guesses.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 03:54 am
Some credit card companies seem to be substantially increasing their minimum payment levels at present, or so I hear. Is there any connection between that and the change in bankruptcy laws?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 06:27 am
The credit card companies will be able to do as they please with impunity after Oct 17th, courtesy of you know who.
0 Replies