Which breed of dog should I get?

patiodog

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:52 pm
I look at the neo's face and want to run bacterial cultures. (Lovely buggers. Huge piles, though.)
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 09:08 pm
Go to a First Nations Reserve anywhere in Canada to get a dog. They have all kinds. The dogs get shot there, they think it controls populations. DUH. This, from people who respect (they say) animals. Anyway, we have a part wolf/husky from a Reserve who kinda adopted us and he's a sweetie. If he'd stayed he would've been killed. He's only 1 1/2 old and beautiful. I'd download a photo but not sure how to do that! This breed likes exercise, but so does our cute freckle-nosed Border Collie/English Springer mix girl. Which is a good thing as it gets us off our butts every day. Our Border Collie is extremely intelligent and at 8 yrs old shows no signs of slowing down!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 09:19 pm
Border Colliesare very very clever doggies. They like to work you to death and only later do the next of kin discover that , without anyones knowledge, the Border Collie has changed your will, naming themselves as sole beneficiaries.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 11:49 pm
Nice Avatar, Englishmajor..........better than Farmerman's, IMO.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:59 pm
I'm James Brown's soul benificiary. I eagerly await the day I can take off these orthopedic shoes and get on the good foot.

As you were.
0 Replies