Do you ZeeZoo?

roger

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 10:10 pm
I got my whole deal from Office Max, if that helps. Send her to the store and look up one of the kids that work there. The younger the better.

There is a negative on trac phone, and maybe the others (t-mobile is one). A minute is a minute if you call from what you declare to be your local area, and you call anywhere in the US, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Canada at that rate. If you're outside your area, each minute is charged as two minutes. That means all my minutes, as I don't even turn it on when I'm around home. If she goes this route, she better know the rules, and where she will be using it. I don't know if she can call home or not.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 10:16 pm
Mmmhmm, we saw that the roaming charges were steep (way more than double the normal rate). She has a card for calling home to france. She mostly wants it to have with her while out and about here. But, she does have a boyfriend in NYC......

Well, I have tried. She'll have to figure the rest out for herself. Maybe I'll send her to office max or some such.
0 Replies

bbaptiste

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 02:52 pm
Re: Do you ZeeZoo?
littlek wrote:
My temporary French housemate is interested in getting a cell phone. As she will only be here for 4 months, she would prefer the euro style pre-paid cell phone system. She was given a list of cell phone service providers, one of which was a prepaid provider called zeezoo! (their !).

Do any of you zeezoo? Has anyone checked out the package? Thanks!

Little K,

I don't know about zee zou, but I can recommend AT & T (Now Cingular) GoPhone. You don't have to sign a contract and she can get a phone real cheap like. Combined with a calling card for Europe, she'll be all set. Refer her to the Cingular shop in Central Sq. They'll hook her up!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 03:03 pm
i wonder if it's worth looking into something like this for a week in NYC since it's virtually impossible to find a working payphone downtown
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 05:44 pm
Mr. B. - good to see you. And, thanks for the tip, I'll tell her to go check them out.
0 Replies

bbaptiste

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:22 pm
Cool. We'll have to have a match sometime soon, little K, btw.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:26 pm
The message has been delivered to my housemate.

We do need a match!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:29 pm
hola! i have nothing to offer to your roommate. just saying hello to ellerians!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:43 pm
Hi!...... hey, it's the middle of the night for you, no?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:49 pm
yep. 2:50am... still in the office
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:49 pm
Hehehehe...... same old same old.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:01 pm
Yo Dag.

How you doin'?

Eh?

How you doin'?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:01 pm
how YOU doin'?

i'm pretty tapped out. 3am, you know.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:02 pm
What's the time have to do with you being tapped?

Oh....tapped OUT? Gotcha.
0 Replies

bbaptiste

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:32 pm
Go to bed, Dasha!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:35 pm
<hhhmph, I wonder who's been keeping her up>
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 04:19 am
damn, i should have let her have my Sprint PCS plan, and i could have taken over in Jan. Too late. I like Sprint PCS - because you call anyone in the PCS network for free. If her man had the same plan, they could talk non stop. Then again, that may not be a good thing. I may switch to T-mobile though when I get back, they're growing in Europe and that way I'd have a phone/plan that works on both continents - a major plus in my eyes. she might feel the same.
0 Replies