Can you help me decide please

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 07:48 pm
I'm stressed out!!!!!

My mom is bugging me to decide on what cell phone to get.

People have told me nokia, samsung & LG are good ones.

It doesn't have to have a camera on it, don't matter. But I do want one that has long lasting battery life after you recharge it. There are soooo many different models. Can you help me and tell me which models I should get??

Please list the brand and model and I will go search for it and check each out, I would very much appreciate that. thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 752 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 04:21 am
The best place to go is:

http://www.cnet.com/

They have reviews of cell phones. What is nice, after you read the specs, is that the phones are rated by number. Any phone that is around 7.5 or higher is a good bet.

I have an LG, and I really like it. You need to know though, that quality varies amongst models of the same brand, so you have to check out the exact model that you want. Also, you can only buy certain phones for certain services.

It is a good idea to decide on the service company that you want first, and then go to their website. Find out what phones work with their service, and then check those models out.

You also need to know how you are going to use your phone, in order to determine which type of service that you will buy. Don't forget to check the service's coverage area.

Oh, another thing. Unless you get your phone for free, or at a very cheap price, once you have decided, IMO, it is best to buy your phone online, from the service provider.

Those guys in the stands at the mall, or in the electronics store, have to get paid, and that is factored in the cost of the phone. I saved about $75 bucks by buying online.
0 Replies